Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus: Campaign to keep Coppell

helga

Aug 8, 2003
Oh for goodness sake. That shows how out of touch the Argus is with the truth.

Let me say it slowly for the stupid supporters out there.

STEVE COPPELL HAS ALREADY AGREED TO GO TO READING.

Say your goodbyes tomorrow.

G

Don't sign it. You can do better. Coppell is a slap headed unloyal (if that's even a word :p)twat.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
helga said:
Oh for goodness sake. That shows how out of touch the Argus is with the truth.

Let me say it slowly for the stupid supporters out there.

STEVE COPPELL HAS ALREADY AGREED TO GO TO READING.

Say your goodbyes tomorrow.

I'll not be saying.....Good bye stevie and give him a slap on the back and wish you all the best for the forseeable future while he's driving up the M23 and saying to himself thank god I'll never go through a job like that again :censored:

Got to show him totall disrespect. let him know that it's completey wrong to jump ship and managers shoud respect the contract. The :drink: is flowing again

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
A "real" campaigning newspaper would stop jumping on every money-spinning bandwagon they think they can use for their own ends!!!

And why is it that as soon as I see the words "Argus Campaign" a kiss of death feeling creeps over me???

helga

Aug 8, 2003
Yep I won't be saying goodbye either, piss off back to Palace would be a better way of saying it....scum through and through.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Why not use it as an excellent opportunity to say what you think about the paper's Falmer coverage, or the fact it's charging sixty quid to read it on-line for a year?

If you could encourage its parent company, Newsquest, to pay its journalists in Bradford more money, I'd be grateful too.

See www.geocities.com/bradfordnuj/ for more. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here