Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argo (no spoilers)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Went to see this last night....fortunately i had forgotten a lot of what happened which helped ...found it a really interesting film and well worth the dosh

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Erm unlike bond i can see point in no spoilers....however in argo the whole point of the film is given away in the trailer...

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Is it only just coming out on your side of the pond?

Saw it a few weeks back and it was a good well done move though I felt a few times it jumped around a bit too quick. 2nd thing (which I knew going into it) is the lack of acknowledgement to Canada's involvement in the real situation....

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Watched this a month or so ago. It is a great film. Does the whole tense thriller very well whilst having a very witty and well delivered script. Fair play to Ben Affleck for doing a fantastic job directing and starring in the movie.

Argo f*#k yourself.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Watched this a month or so ago. It is a great film. Does the whole tense thriller very well whilst having a very witty and well delivered script. Fair play to Ben Affleck for doing a fantastic job directing and starring in the movie.

Argo f*#k yourself.

:lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is it only just coming out on your side of the pond?

Saw it a few weeks back and it was a good well done move though I felt a few times it jumped around a bit too quick. 2nd thing (which I knew going into it) is the lack of acknowledgement to Canada's involvement in the real situation....

yep....only on general release last friday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here