Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argentinian striker leaves!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Argentine striker Pablo Bastianini has left Yeovil Town.He scored two goals in his first five appearances but has netted just one goal since and not started a game since November.

He is alleged to have said that he wants to strike up an Arentinian partnership with Federico Turienzo,and has sent a video to the Albion.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we can pay his agent a six figure sum. The same that we 'bid' for Tom Brighton then why not.

Be like Ardiles and Vila all over again.

I can see it now Federicos knees have gone all trembly because hes going to wemberley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No good for next season when the shirt has proper blue stripes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fragmented Badger said:
Give them time, and I believe we could be looking at our very own squadron of Pele's, Maradona's, Cruyff's et al. I can see it now - Federico and Pablo firing an all Argentinian Albion side to the League 1 title. Come on McGhee, ship out some of this english rubbish:angry:

Yes what we want are UNtried and UNtested foreigners :angry: :angry: :angry:

Didn't this guy have a trial at the Albion when he first arrived in England? I'm sure I remember seeing on some FA cup build up (or might have been a championship review, I forget which) an interview with him when he said he came for a trial with us, was rejected, and then ended up at Yeovil.

But my overactive imagination could just be making it up. I'm not sure.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Someone get to McGhee's office and cut the telephone line before his agent finds his number.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Timbo said:
Someone get to McGhee's office and cut the telephone line before his agent finds his number.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
If we can pay his agent a six figure sum. The same that we 'bid' for Tom Brighton then why not.

It was an easy enough mistake to make not to be able to get Brighton, what with so many sharp people making sure they get there reserve price on E-Bay these days.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we would certainly be a team of flair with him involved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here