Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Argentina in Falklands' Olympics row"

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
What a sham of a country, they try and generate patriotic passion amongst their people and those representing the country by stoking up national fervor in hatred towards recent enemies. They dwell on former glories and dream of a lost age when they were economically strong before they inflated their currency away by printing money and selling all their assets to foreigners. All this while glancing enviously towards their neighbors who sit pretty with their vastly superior economy and football trophy cabinet.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
What a sham of a country, they try and generate patriotic passion amongst their people and those representing the country by stoking up national fervor in hatred towards recent enemies. They dwell on former glories and dream of a lost age when they were economically strong before they inflated their currency away by printing money and selling all their assets to foreigners. All this while glancing enviously towards their neighbors who sit pretty with their vastly superior economy and football trophy cabinet.
this

let em have a go (again)
if they think they're hard enough :smile:

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Well I think we all know that's about their limit. Some stupid Bitch trying to drag up the past for her own political gain but with no substance. Some obscure hockey player trying to make a point and failing miserably! A washed up shit American actor (Sean Penn) sticking his ore in, in the hope of some recognition.....My guess BAFTA has more of an influence on the film world than anything the Argies have to offer! And lets not forget the gutless traitor known as Morrisey, quite frankly the blokes a cvnt and will happily say that to his face if I saw him. British soldiers died to reclaim those British Islands and for some prick to go to their country to put on a concert then bring it up and side with them is a fvcking disgrace!
They seriously need to get over it! You tried and were spanked by a truely superior force........and you know it will happen again should you try......now fvckoff!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Right thats it I've had enough of these Argie twats, I'm off to make my own propaganda film at Sainsburys. In HD Super Slo-Mo I am going to majestically be seen sprinting down the tinned goods aisle at the store in West Hove and using a British Spear and Jackson garden fork lay waste to a mountain of Argentinian corned beef tins with Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries blaring in the background. That'll learn em!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Well I think we all know that's about their limit. Some stupid Bitch trying to drag up the past for her own political gain but with no substance. Some obscure hockey player trying to make a point and failing miserably! A washed up shit American actor (Sean Penn) sticking his ore in, in the hope of some recognition.....My guess BAFTA has more of an influence on the film world than anything the Argies have to offer! And lets not forget the gutless traitor known as Morrisey, quite frankly the blokes a cvnt and will happily say that to his face if I saw him. British soldiers died to reclaim those British Islands and for some prick to go to their country to put on a concert then bring it up and side with them is a fvcking disgrace!
They seriously need to get over it! You tried and were spanked by a truely superior force........and you know it will happen again should you try......now fvckoff!

I like the way you used v's to try to make that post less offensive. :clap:

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
So the Argentine Olympic Committee are distancing themselves from it and have dropped the athlete, the advertising agency themselves have said they hadn't authorised it and the staff member responsible for it has been sacked. So who DID authorise and pay for it? Someone must have.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Good. If he'd still been in the team we should'nt have let him in the country.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Actually Argentina is a beautiful, cultured country. Great food, fantastic wine, lovely people, the Tango... Everyone I know who's been to Buenos Aires loves it. Its their current Govt thats the problem.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
The people are amazing I agree most hate there government also, Argentina are in financial trouble again and not sure why this always seems to crop up when they are.

Aguso falls (spelling way off I know) is amazing my friends ashes are spread there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here