Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Glenn Murray

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Coz we stitched up harf of saaaf London, rite good n' propper...TWICE

Whats the point of balancing your books PaulD?, when you can spend tens of millions to keep yourself in an artificial league position at local business expense and and it only costs 10 measly points......

And us Brighton fans were jokingly trying to sell 10 excess points on ebay, just a month ago for £12..... thats just bad business isn't PaulD, we could have sold them for 10's of millions of others money.

Tony Bloom - Please urgently review "Palace Economics 101"

Don't worry about transfer budget Tony just spend, spend, spend....give Murray whatever he asks for, push the boat out Tone, and the 90 million for the stadium? chill out Tone, relax, you don't have to pay it.

It will only cost 900k when you pay 1p in the pound. So one good night on the poker and its ours.

Mr Bloom, you really are making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be.........
It was 2p in the pound. Fact.

And it was only due to a few fans gaining access to the accounts that we found out exactly what amounts Jordan had been blowing on average-terrible players.

I'm still wondering where the £8.6m for Johnson, £3.3m for Fitz Hall as well as £2m for Boyce disappeared to along with the £35m from the Premiership. I'm sure Jordan isn't in as bad a situation as he made out.

I'm perfectly happy with the club as we are now. With 4 very successful businessmen who communicate with fans and have said they fully intend on learning the lessons of a rushed first season. Very few loans, No Alcoholic manager and no huge sales on Season Tickets as that's what got Jordan in trouble in the first place anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here