Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy with your seat at the AMEX?

Are you Happy with your seat at the Amex?

• Total voters

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I won't really know until I'm stood/sat in it. Wanted two seats central North stand, towards the back. Got them - thrilled. Only concern will be just how elevated we are with regards to seeing over Casper & his goal-net. In Row U, 6 from the back, so should be fine. Naturally, we realise our overview of the pitch isn't going to be as good as for those in WSU etc.. but am still slightly curious. Roll on August 6th!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Delighted. Having never before seen a live Brighton game, I managed to get on a very early +3 and get a front, centre west stand upper seat.
I'm just glad I'm not in the North stand with all the noisy kids.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Delighted. Having never before seen a live Brighton game, I managed to get on a very early +3 and get a front, centre west stand upper seat.

:clap:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I am absolutely delighted with my family stand seat.

As long as I am not near any kids it will be perfect. :lol:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I actually pressed the wrong option - Doh! Delighted to be up in the gods - in the middle of C Block, WSU. Would also have been happy in the East or North tbh, the whole thing looks the Korean Meatballs.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I'm in family stand too, introducing my new STH'ing daughter to the world. View should be great across to the mighty West Stand, but a little wary of what atmosphere will be like.

I think the atmosphere will be great. It'll be what we make it.

I'll be the one standing up the whole time swearing...:lol:

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Like others I will not know until I take my seat, but I do have the option of two seats to choose from - uh hum!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Are the other 11 people in your group equally happy?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Everbody's chuffed thanks. Why do you ask?

Well I am, but two of them aren't because they signed up to Fulham's 3 year bond 2 years ago, and they're just hoping that we play at home alternate Saturdays to them.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I have A seat at the AMEX, that makes me happy enough, regardless of where it is!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That'll be all these JCL spurs and chelsea fans who bought the best seats on a +3 just to piss you off.

This. Tho Easy did help a JCL or two himself ;)

Personally I got what I wanted but I would have been EXTREMELY and I mean f***ing EXTREMELY PISSED OFF if I couldnt get what I wanted due to a JCL occupying the seat.

Thankfully we will never have the rigmarole again. But the +3 was badly thought out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here