Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy with your seat at the AMEX?

Are you Happy with your seat at the Amex?

• Total voters

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Now that everyone with a priority has had a presentation and should now have a lovely new season ticket in the bag I thought I'd do a poll and see if the hysteria from some about the +3s had any foundation.

I've tried to keep it simple so that people can elaborate if they've chosen a not happy option or if none if the options describe your situation.

I've found some of the old threads on the subject and would especially like to hear from those who ranted at Insider in Ask The Club

BlythMeister Rant on ATC

Super Steve Earle Rant on ATC

timbha Rant on ATC

southcoastdaz Rant on ATC

Some other assorted threads on the matter. Would like to hear from those against the +3 in these threads

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?189238-STH-3-a-fair-solution&highlight=presentation
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?189007-Amex-STs-One-BIG-Mistake
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?189315-Rant-on-ATC-from-first-time-poster...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Absolutely delighted with my seat. I am on the back row of the North Stand directly behind the goal. I got really lucky as someone had booked four seats then changed their mind, allowing me to get the back row at my presentation on 16th Feb. At this point the next furthest back was five or six rows further forward.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In an ideal world I would have liked to be maybe 5 or 6 rows further forward than where I am (WSU Row V), but not complaining.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very happy with mine. Aisle seat just about level with the north end of the centre circle in The Roost. To be honest I think most people will be delighted just to be in a proper stadium, just can't wait to get there now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wanted front row of WSU, but the closest I could get was 4 rows back.

Naturally, I am FURIOUS.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Five rows from the back of the North stand, slightly to the left-hand side of the goal.
I can't have too many complaints as my presentation was on the 21st of February, leaving me with limited choice. So overall i am happy with my seat, however i may change my mind after the first few games. :falmer:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That'll be all these JCL spurs and chelsea fans who bought the best seats on a +3 just to piss you off.

Indeed.
I'm going to wander down and have a word with them at the opening game, and see what they think about swapping. I'm sure they'll be reasonable and see sense.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
That'll be all these JCL spurs and chelsea fans who bought the best seats on a +3 just to piss you off.

I have heard rumours that when you scan your ticket there will be a multiple choice question on the turnstile based on recent Brighton & Hove Albion history and if you get it wrong you are refused admission so I would not worry!

Also there is not a option for I love my seat, I stare at it all day on the webcam, I always drive the long way to work just to drive past and catch a glimpse of it, its the first thing I think about every morning and the last thing I think about at night and I count the hours and not days and months until I am sitting in it!!

Last edited:

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
As I have not had a season ticket for the last couple of years, due to living on Merseyside, and am only a Blue member, my first opportunity to purchase a season ticket is this Monday.

I will let you know lunchtime on Monday if I'm happy, or whether I'm pissed off that all the +3's have taken all the seat's in any of my preferred stands/locations!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here