Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy with Trevor Benjamin as our new striker?

Are you happy with Trev?

• Yes, kill the QPR Trevor!

Votes: 97 94.2%
  • No, I like Welsh forwards...

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well happy, Leon has been crying out for someone like Trevor alongside him all season, no offence meant to McPhee who has done fine but Trevor will compliment Leon a lot better.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
yes. a bit of power up front. mcphee has done brilliant but we have looked a bit light weight up front. :clap:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I think he is wank, he was only mildly impressive in a crap division when playing for Cambridge and has done nothing for Leicester and has been loaned out to a sucession of teams and done nothing special.

I'm actually quite depressed we could not get anyone better.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Could be a superb signing. I think he's quite a coup to be honest, as his wages are going to be very high.

And GNF there aren't many big players who look quality. Look at England striker, Emile Heskey. Very ordinary if you look at him in isolation but love him or hate him, he is often brought on and quickly gives his side a new dimension.

If Benjamin can hold the ball up, we'll be a different side.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Yet again a 'black and white' poll, with no middle ground. Although I voted 'yes', that was more through optimism than real belief. If there was a 'let's wait until after the QPR match' option I would have voted for that.

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Reserve judgement till 17:00 Saturday

Agreed, I have abstained from this poll. However I don't doubt that someone with his physical presence is needed up front.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Except he's not OUR new striker. He's Leicester's old striker that we are borrowing. IF I borrow a friend ferrari then it's not my new car is it!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Yes! Good luck to the lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here