Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you happy with the draw?

Are you happy that we've drawn West Ham?

• Delighted

Votes: 76 62.3%
  • Content

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • Dissapointed

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I don't know why you'd vote for the fence option, but here it is anyway!

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'm delighted - fairly easy to get to, a ground that i love, and an absolute legend playing for the opposition. Plus, it's a decent payout for the Albion.

What about you?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I was dissapointed but it will be a big pay day and its quite local so could afford to go to bristol city so not that bad after all

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
could have been a lot better (Arsenal, Man Utd) but could have been a lot lot worse so overall content pretty much sums it up.
Hope we get a draw and bring them back here

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Content.But the more i think about it the better it feels.It should be a sell out and a pay day of around 200k-250k

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
quite pleased, its gonna be a good day out but it might have been nice to draw another duffer at home.

i can just see, with 5000 regularly attending home games that this is gonna be over subscribed 4 fold

Last edited:

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Delighted considering what we could have got. Its a really nice groung, not too far away and will bring in some money for the club. Any chance of having it televised?

UP THE ALBION!! :albion:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Rookie said:
could have been a lot better (Arsenal, Man Utd)

I don't understand this pespective. It's obvious that a big away day is the best thing for the club for two reasons, the cash and our away form. West Ham are a premiership club, it's close to home and there are clubs above them in the premiership (the likes of Wigan, Fulham and Reading) that would be a dud by comparison.

Apart from Macclesfield, what lower league clubs have substantially better draws than us? To use an analogy, the draw is effectively a lottery I think we're holding a ticket with 5 matched numbers.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Im well happy, A decent ground which is fairly easy to get to, and a big pay day for the albion. I dont think a result is totaly out of the question.:D *nurse*

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Content, least it wasnt Newcastle away, and its a team we CAN beat

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Can we possibly be the ones to put the final nail in Pardew's Managerial coffin?........i do hope so:lolol:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Good draw,and certain to continue our clean sheets in the FA Cup

this season.

We won't score eight this time,but the Whammers can look forward to a 2-0 loss,and of course the Albions latest brilliant song.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's better than the game we were due to play on that date.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Happy, although not delirious as we played there a couple of years back.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Almost delighted, but went for content in the end just because it would have been that tiny bit better to have got a Premiership club we haven't played for a long time. (Given that we played West Ham in the Championship just the other year.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here