• No

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Yes, very happy. Those of us who have been following the Albion for many years know that you should only be in the top flight when ready (take note Southampton) and that the basics that are gradually taking shape at this club make things look very very exciting in the near future.

That's good enough for me.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yes, 99%. It could still be this season, maybe next or even the season after, but Poyet will get us promoted. All it comes down to is when we get the right players in at CB (not sure Greer is good enough to lead us to promotion) and up top. If it's January, we can still do a Reading this season.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's not to be happy about? We're playing at our highest ever level (apart from the Glory yers of the early 80's and one very good season under Barry Lloyd) and we're doing it with the infrastructure to sustain it and move forward - yes, we've been in this league before, but we're not "Plucky little Brighton" in this company any more.
And we're getting huge crowds - don't forget that even when we were in the first division, as often as not our gate was less than 20,000.
Happy days!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep. If you'd painted a precise picture of the squad, ground and table as it is now when Gus joined 3 years ago I'd have laughed in your face.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you are not happy maybe being an Albion fan is not for you, you may need to step up to a bigger team :wink:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We are only one win away from the play off places, its frustrating looking at the stats and thinking if we had a goal machine up front we would be ahead or challenging Palace for the top place.

Same as last year, great start and then a stutter but still it makes the good wins that much better, remember Southampton last year when we were dreadful for about two months.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Of course i am. Some outstandingly spectacular moments already lived again this year. The passing is far superior this time around and i only ever feel frustrated for us seeming on the verge and not putting our now countless chances away. The super-waged killer frontman and maybe an upturn in form from Crofts and we're dynamite.
The double-assist evening of Bruno still lingers colourfully near the front of my generally pallid memory. Absolute magic.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Very happy. Of course all these dropped points and our inability to finish teams off are frustrating but we're still at the right end of the table and challenging.

Oh, and we watch our team play in a gorgeous stadium.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very happy. Of course all these dropped points and our inability to finish teams off are frustrating but we're still at the right end of the table and challenging.

Exactly. Our league position is pretty healthy, and although it's frustrating knowing it really could be a bit better, we are doing okay. Tbh, if it were not for the inevitable comparisons with Palace, most would be content.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Some people in this Board tonight ought to get their feet back on the ground. We are in dreamland, compared to where we were when Gus took over, yet they complain because we are not winning at Wolves, are not top of the Championship (not helped by CPFC being there!), we are not winning every game 5-0. I wonder how many of them sat in the rain at Withdean for week after week? GS and TB have both said that there is no rush to the Premiership. Relax everyone and enjoy the ride - it will not be the fastest, but it will be the best journey of your footballing lives!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm happy , we have progressed since last season but have to work with the players we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here