• No

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
10th final place last year highest since season 90-91 8th this year 3 points from playoffs and 9 from the drop zone

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
We're not that far away from seriously challenging for promotion... This season is frustrating because of that fact.

Can see us improving on last season and maybe making the play offs... and that would be progress.. maybe not enough for some.... but I'll settle for that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Woops! I voted no but was meant to put not sure/maybe.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, it's a very competitive league and i think it's a good position to be in so far...this is only our second season at this level and i'd rather we take it one thing at a time rather than what most seem to want, ie: go straight up this season.

There's some room for improvement, but i challenge anyone to find a team where that isn't that case.

Yes. We are ahead on points compared to last year, where I believe we over achieved.

I don't think we have a hope in getting into the top 6 by the end of the season, heaven forbid we went up with our squad.

Match last seasons finish of 10th or higher & I will be very happy.

Enjoying the Championship, Amex, progress, new development in Shoreham & the support of the chairman, board for the club & manager. Happy days.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yes I am happy but there is also a slight element of frustration. We dominate game, create chances but do not put them away. We are a Ricky Lambert short of being top of the league imho.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm very happy, there is nothing to moan about at the end of the day. My biggest fear is the amount of moaners who can't seem to grasp the fact that we are playing amongst quality teams again this season, and because we don't win every match and have not signed Lionel Messi yet, will not bother renewing their season tickets for next season. We all know that without the season ticket sales being up there in 20+ thousand mark, it is very difficult to get the quality of players we would need to challenge for promotion each and every season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yes and no at the moment, would be nice to have a settled team for a start. You could name the 2010/11 title winning team each match before the start now you've no idea till the team is read out

Was always the case last season as well. Gus loves to tinker.

Yes and no as well for me, we seem to be making the same mistakes as last time and Gus has brought some strong players in but still hasn't built a proper squad. I have faith that it will come together and we will be in the mix come the end of the season though.

Gus and Tony want us to be a WBA/Swansea not a Blackpool. We need to be patient whilst we lose some of our league 1 players and build a solid Squad capable of making a go of it in the Premier League.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Doh - meant yes (so the two no votes were mistakes)!

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I think the absence of Vicente has been the missing piece of the jigsaw so far this season.

Gus must of felt that with his impact on the pitch we would be fully equipped for promotion challenge.

Bridge, Bruno, Bridcutt, Buckley & Dobbie are all class at this level.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm happy yes.

But we were so spoilt at the start of the season, I feel quite disappointed now.

Not as down as I was post Middlesborough, when I was really peed off.

A bit roller coaster since which is fine.

None of this is helped by Palace being top.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Really pleased with the positive way we are now approaching games but frustrated we are not getting the results our performances deserve.

Positive it will click and luck will start going our way soon. Keep in and around the playoff and anything can happen

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We're disappointed we didn't win AWAY at WOLVES. We scored 3, and we're disappointed. How far we have come!

I am delighted by our progress under Gus, we sent out a youth team striker we're bringing through to a League 2 club and he scored 5 minutes into his debut! We have FOOTBALLERS in our first team, reserves/development AND youth teams. We're established in the Championship, proper ground to play in with cash in the bank.

Gus Poyet's Brighton and Hove Albion, proper football club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're disappointed we didn't win AWAY at WOLVES. We scored 3, and we're disappointed. How far we have come!

I am delighted by our progress under Gus, we sent out a youth team striker we're bringing through to a League 2 club and he scored 5 minutes into his debut! We have FOOTBALLERS in our first team, reserves/development AND youth teams. We're established in the Championship, proper ground to play in with cash in the bank.

Yeah but other than that!

D

Deleted member 22389

You have done it now by saying "How far we have come" lol
Your right what you say. Unfortunately we have a few people who come on here who will never be satisfied until we have signed Lionel Messi and won the champions league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here