Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are YOU going to the Walsall game?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Nope , I'm gutted:down:, based on we always play away first game, (normally) i arranged to go to the Rebellion festival this weekend in Blackpool. But it will be the only game i will miss the season, so i'm really a "bad fan".

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
i may be. will decide this afternoon.

Possibly coming down to Brighton for the weekend to visit my nan in hospital, and it would be rude of me to not take a couple of hours out of my day to go visit the withdean as well. much to my girlfriends delight, as she will be dragged along as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
probably...even though been asked to umpire

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
of COURSE I bloody am , and suprisingly given how depressingly awful we were for stages last season I'm actually looking forward to it too :)

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAGULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSS

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep, can't miss the first home game of the season and all the hope and expectation that goes with it. Give me 90 odd minutes and I'm sure that will disappear!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Gotta be worth a punt at the airport? But how long is your drive to the nearest plane? A good few hours I would think, so maybe not worth the (slight) risk that they would turn you away.

!!

Some point this weekend I'm going to be staying properly in the middle of nowhere, waiting for our helicopter to come back the following morning to pick me up. So I think getting to Withdean will be tough!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Yep, can't miss the first home game of the season and all the hope and expectation that goes with it. Give me 90 odd minutes and I'm sure that will disappear!

just about sums it up....its my birthday on saturday ..so train....evening star....withdean

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'll be going.

Not really the point is it. You're not buying a meal in a restaurant - you're supporting your team or you aren't. Being short of the cash is fair enough, but justifying not going because of the quality of the fare being served up is piss poor really.

I dont think its piss poor tbh, each to their own, I'm the same, will go to games when we are playing football worth watching and paying your hard earned for, and the good away games

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

as long as 90!

Ill give it 10 minutes and if its crapthen I shall start to voice my displeasure in the ear of Lord B

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here