Are you going to the match tonight ?.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ofcourse!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No...I am working in Hounslow till 6 and it would be pushing it to get down for KO...and Tuesday night the Mrs and I do other infinitely more enjoyable things!!!!!

Its sad when you have to put it in the diary Dave.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has Dave taken up DANCING?

We'll be at the game.

when the kids leave home, as you will find, you will be looking to do more things together, rather than just sitting in and watching the telly.....the Mrs cant stand football, so we have found something we like doing together.....and it keeps us fit ( which is paramount when you get to a certain age:D:D:D:D)

just call me Gethin:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I will be attending if someone kind has a spare ticket i can get for cheap as i'm skint.... PMs pls!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be attending if someone kind has a spare ticket i can get for cheap as i'm skint.... PMs pls!

If you want to get over to my house in Mile oak, there is a ticket waiting, But I wont be home till 7:30 at the earliest......if you can let me know and I will tell the Mrs.

£10 to you

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes. Yes I am.

Long Man first though, for a couple of outrageously expensive COORS, and a good old flap on the Elvis Pinball.

Worth the price least you will get SERVED.

Which you NEVER EVER f***ing do in the CNUTman after about half 6 midweek or 1pm Sats.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OI

No religious bigotry in my house I will have you know.
I'm sure there's not. I was just worried about what sheebo might interrupt on one of your Tuesdays.... :)

Worth the price least you will get SERVED.

Which you NEVER EVER f***ing do in the CNUTman after about half 6 midweek or 1pm Sats.

Getting served in the Sportsman is hopeless - on the rare occassions I go there, I usually buy both pints at once, otherwise you do nothing but queue. AND theres no Sky.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm sure there's not. I was just worried about what sheebo might interrupt on one of your Tuesdays.... :)

QUOTE]

EH?

i wont be home till 7:30 and he will have to collect before then so he can get to the game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes + Junior

Knowing the fixture list in advance we try to avoid 'other activities' so we can be there to support 'our' team.

Real 6 pointer tonight - come on you SEEEAGULLS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

good for you.

I also did that when I looked at the fixture list for such teams as Sunderland away in 1978 odd. I think after 30 odd years of supporting this lot, oh sorry, "our team", that I can pick and chose what I spend my money on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here