• I would but I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Finish work at four about 2 miles away if i rush in on my motorbike, Reckon I can make it in time? Going to try anyway!

Last edited:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Of course. Staying down in Brighton the extra day to be there.

It may feel pointless, it may feel like we've all been there before, but remember, LDC's main tactic has been to delay things to the point where we either give up or go bust.

They want us to cave in, to believe it won't happen, to think that we can't make a difference. They think if they delay long enough our will to fight will wither and die. They're wrong. We won't give up, we won't go away, we will get Falmer.

I'll be there, to say 'f*** you' to LDC and show their party how much damage one group of councillors is doing to their interests. That alone is a pretty good f***ing reason to be there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Of course. Staying down in Brighton the extra day to be there.

It may feel pointless, it may feel like we've all been there before, but remember, LDC's main tactic has been to delay things to the point where we either give up or go bust.

They want us to cave in, to believe it won't happen, to think that we can't make a difference. They think if they delay long enough our will to fight will wither and die. They're wrong. We won't give up, we won't go away, we will get Falmer.

I'll be there, to say 'f*** you' to LDC and show their party how much damage one group of councillors is doing to their interests. That alone is a pretty good f***ing reason to be there.
Post of the day, if not the year. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Cheers Harv. :blush:

It reads back a bit melodromatically, frankly, because I can understand peoples' determination ebbing, but the club would have died before the century turned if we hadn't been such a determined, loyal bunch of bloody minded bastards. We would do well to remember that.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Not I.

Paddy and Cal will though. They are going back to Brighton with some Brighton based Leeds fans on Saturday from Coventry and doing whatever boys and their sons do. Going to your protest before coming home.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
surrey jim said:
i'l be there :clap2:

*cue: everyone else decides to wash their hair :down:

Good to see you finally back online mate.:clap2: :clap2:

Ill meet u down there.

Still on for friday nite?

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Unfortunately not. Could someone call Baker a **** for me?

Last edited:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Starry said:
Not I.

Paddy and Cal will though. They are going back to Brighton with some Brighton based Leeds fans on Saturday from Coventry and doing whatever boys and their sons do. Going to your protest before coming home.

Good on 'em!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There are 4 of us going. 39% not going is frankly not on.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am going to shout out " Mr Baker may I be so bold as to point out the error of your ways sir "

But then I may change my mind and shout out very loudly

" Oy Baker you ugly, scruffy fecking balding useless c*nt you are a fecking disgrace , now feck off and don't darken our doorstep again with your vile and disgusting features "

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
:wave:

You really do HAVE to be there if at all possible,

One year on from the Falmer YES we are no further forward thanks to a dozen self centered, power crazy tossers within who are trying their utmost to KILL OUR FOOTBALL CLUB.

The Albion were here long before I was and I intend to make dammed sure that they will be around long after I'm gone too.

Without Falmer this club WILL DIE - if heavens forbid we got a final NO, DK and MP will walk away, who the F**k will invest in a club with no long term future.

We cannot stay at Withdean, end of.

JUST BE THERE - Bring family friends etc and your loudest voices!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here