Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you calling for McGhee's head ?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
London Irish said:
What is a laugh is you comparing our current injury-ravaged squad to ANYTHING.

Dont make me laugh.

Of our injuries Rodger and Blackwell are finished, wake up people, they are not coming back.

Chippy and Roberts might help matters.

Oatway? :lolol: Please dont tell me you think hell turn things around.

So 2 players short of our best team. And then its debatable if Roberts is better than Kuipers!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Albion Dan said:
Oatway? :lolol: Please dont tell me you think hell turn things around.

we're you at the Reading match? he played bloody well before going off injured and we never looked the same since, at least we know he WILL put in 100% each match even if he may have a shit moment...and right now we need him to protect the back four.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
McGhee is desperately trying to make the silk purse of survival out of a sow's ear comprising no cash, almost exclusively lower division players and a joke of a home ground/atmosphere/crowd capacity situation. And as any seamstress could tell you, that ain't easy. Let him get on with it.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
Agreed Crabtree Oatway will make a difference for all you calling for Mcghee's head, Open the fridge & smell the cheese.

Look at the bigger picture it would be one of the worst mistakes this club has made staff wise to get rid of a manager with so much talent

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
wilderabeast said:
for all you calling for Mcghee's head, Open the fridge & smell the cheese.
:lolol: :lolol:
What a MARVELLOUS turn of phrase

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
CrabtreeBHA said:
Oatway
Chippy
Rodger
Blackwell
Roberts

thats five I can think of!

Is Oatway really good enough for this level? Coppout didn't think so! Will Blackwell ever play again? Are Chippy & Rodger gonna be the same players when they come back?
I am beginning to question McGhee on some decisions though.
Why did Hinshelwood play the entire 90 mins when we were chasing the game in the 2nd half and we needed a bit more creativity?
Why take one of our more potent threats off (Jarrett)?
Why was Virgo taking corners (F.F.S.:angry: )?

come on early days. the millwall fans that i know have all said that he works well with youngsters to bring them on (which is just what we need). last night apart, we have lost to the top three form teams in the league, sat will really show us where we are

pls god it is not a championship version of palace!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
CrabtreeBHA said:
we're you at the Reading match? he played bloody well before going off injured and we never looked the same since, at least we know he WILL put in 100% each match even if he may have a shit moment...and right now we need him to protect the back four.

Yes I was at Reading! what was the score when Charlie went off? I admit he tries 100% but hes proven that hes not good enough! Saying that I would rather him in midfield than Hinsh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here