Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are YOU an LDC Councillor ? Take the TEST

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Yes. I'd be willing to subscribe to the Easy 10 Podcast, if ever such a thing existed.

haha NOW we're talking:

Easy10 Podcast Weekly - Hear the ramblings from one of NSCs finest Posters & BBQ Chefs as he tackles subjects like: LDC, Fake Transfers & Roxannes out HE CANT BELIEVE IT! Coming soon to an MP3 Player Near You :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marc said:
Easy, you expect ME to read all that?! ??? I demand that you dictate it all down so I can whack it on a walkman and listen to your subtle tones in my sleep, THEN I can give you answers the following morning.....no NOT pillow talk :p
I'll come round and softly murmour it to you in PERSON as you drift off to sleep...guaranteed to have you nodding off, even in these warm, sweaty nights
:thumbsup:

*creepy*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tommy boy said:
de vechi's gonna go MENTAL when she reads that

you are DEFINITELY going to prison easy
I think she has me on "ignore". I can be rather boorish.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I am currently going through a temporarily respectable phase so will temper my comments accordingly.

But might I suggest you have been ridiculously indulgent by merely allowing the Avon lady to get a thoroughly good beating? That sort of harassment surely justifies her being torn limb from limb on the pavement and her remains thrown to the ravens. I dunno, soft on the causes of er, whatever....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
roz said:
I am currently going through a temporarily respectable phase so will temper my comments accordingly.

But might I suggest you have been ridiculously indulgent by merely allowing the Avon lady to get a thoroughly good beating? That sort of harassment surely justifies her being torn limb from limb on the pavement and her remains thrown to the ravens. I dunno, soft on the causes of er, whatever....
Perhaps in hindsight I could have further embellished that part with a slightly more gruesome demise.

"her remains tossed to the ravens"
FABULOUS turn of phrase there though Roz. It has been duley noted and stored for future use.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
garry nelsons left foot said:
Has anyone apart from me and Tedebear actually taken the TEST?! It's a vital question and you're all shirking the issue...:angry: :angry: :angry:

Ah well - we must be SUPER fans - no one else is :lol:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
All past and present members of the Liberal Democrat Party on this board should be outed and asked to show their solidarity with the new Seagulls Party.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here