Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you all really fans?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Someone moaning about the ....moaning. Lets all have a moan about it.

Some good points though & I myself believe I support the greatest football team in the world even when they are shite. I'm mental though.

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
Agree with you mate; coming from an outsider (me :cool:) - I think your club is on the way up; and you have a good catchment area aswell; if you could create another Bobby Zamora then you will be sound. Hope you lot do prove me right as I think most people on here are top people and deserve better than League 1 :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No moaning here. I'm just happy to still have a team to support. Thanks Dick.

kjgood

The point was

The point of this thread was:

We have suffered for years having a less than proffessional setup behind the scenes, we all know that. Credit to Dick for what he did, he and his people saved the club and started the process of providing for the future with the stadium.

I think at last for the first time in quite a few years and perhaps the first time ever for some of the younger fans, we are moving in the right direction with people at the helm of the club both on the football field and in the boardroom, who have the desire, talent and assets to move the club forward.

The drivel i read in the thread 'Poyets brilliant contacts' saddened me. It seems some people have no idea of how long and whats involved in turning around the mess that the current manager and chairman inherited apart from the stadium project.

I just wonder what the people who, and i agree theres only a few, think they will achieve by being so abusive and negetive a ll the time about a manager who's only had a short brief time to start changing the way we perform.

Thats the point!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
The point of this thread was:

We have suffered for years having a less than proffessional setup behind the scenes, we all know that. Credit to Dick for what he did, he and his people saved the club and started the process of providing for the future with the stadium.

I think at last for the first time in quite a few years and perhaps the first time ever for some of the younger fans, we are moving in the right direction with people at the helm of the club both on the football field and in the boardroom, who have the desire, talent and assets to move the club forward.

The drivel i read in the thread 'Poyets brilliant contacts' saddened me. It seems some people have no idea of how long and whats involved in turning around the mess that the current manager and chairman inherited apart from the stadium project.

I just wonder what the people who, and i agree theres only a few, think they will achieve by being so abusive and negetive a ll the time about a manager who's only had a short brief time to start changing the way we perform.

Thats the point!

What are you talking about?!?!!! The last 6/7 pages of the thread "Poyet's brilliant contacts" is just people telling Withdean Wanderer he is completely wrong for criticising Poyet. Have you actually read the thread or just the first post?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here