Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you addicted to masturbating?

Go and do a poll, Danny.

Lets find out who the biggest W*nkers are?

Excluding Palace!

LC:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Think I might be - can't seem to stop yankin' me plank lately :(

you're WASTED on this forum, get yer arse to NSP sharpish :thumbsup:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
you all need to ask BHA.FATBOY, i do belive he is the king!!!!! well so he tell me Moggy & Chez

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Get yourself down to your nearest bookshop now and buy a copy of Philip Roth's Portnoy's Complaint ... then go to Boots and buy a box of Kleenex ..... when you have completed those tasks get yourself back home and settle down and read the book ...... !!!!!!!

On the Left Wing said:
Get yourself down to your nearest bookshop now and buy a copy of Philip Roth's Portnoy's Complaint ... then go to Boots and buy a box of Kleenex ..... when you have completed those tasks get yourself back home and settle down and read the book ...... !!!!!!!
What about a trip to the butchers on the way home?

:lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Oh .... and you'll need a baseball cap as well ..... just for the bus journey home ...
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
are you doing it on trains? in the toilet at school ?

If you've started wearing a long coat and doing it whilst walking through Churchill Square I think you should be more than a little worried

feeding the ducks has been clinically proven to be of medical benefit though so I shouldnt worry too much !

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I have at least 7 a week,but lately my hormones are bursting and i feel hot and horny non stop grrrrrrr.:lolol:

All i think about is shagging and more shagging:lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
bha.fatboy is the wanking king of England - nobody even comes close! :tosser:

or as quickly :lolol: :lolol: Yep I have to admit I am an A1 wanker and am feckin good at it now. Not only that, my hand never has a headache and makes a wicked bacon sarnie afterwards

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
dannyboyseagull said:
you all need to ask BHA.FATBOY, i do belive he is the king!!!!! well so he tell me Moggy & Chez

You tellin me you have not banged one out thinking about Virgirlo mate :tosser: :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here