Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a wimp who won't be going to football matches this season because

Is swine flu gonna put you off going to football this season?

• Yeah, I'm a bit worried about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
you may catch Swine Flu?

Starting to rack up now and I know of a couple of foreigners who have cancelled their trip to the UK as we are allegedly the centre of the outbreak in Europe?

Going to events with loads of people is obviously gonna increase your chances of catching Swine Flu.

Do you care enough not to go to football?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Apparently a Ligue 1 French team backed out of their pre season matches against West Brom and Palace because of Swine Flu.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Picking up swine flu at a football match has the same odds as picking up the bug when out doing the shopping at the supermarket. Once you get it your body will build up an immunity so when a similar strain does the rounds in the future you'll be ok.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I use trains and buses 6 days a week, and those things must be RIDDLED with germs inc. Swine Flu.

Therefore a football stadium doesn't really bother me at this moment in time.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Can't live life with that attitude, just gotta do what ya' gotta do.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Given national averages its likely that at any one time 2 squad members will have it. :eek:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sod that, I wouldn't mind getting it anyway. I'm fit and healthy so I blatantly won't die, and a couple of weeks off work is always a bonus :thumbsup:

**That said, I'll probably die from it now :nono:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I may well have already had it.

Fell ill with flu like symptoms last month, dizzy, headache, drowsy etc. Took some aspirins for it and had a couple of days off work to coincide with the tube strike. Met a friend who'd just got back from Sweden, couple of days later he gets a fever too, unlike me, calls NHS direct. A day or so later, is diagnosed with swine flu!

If I did have it, it wasn't very nice but I survived. Watching England v Andorra at home feeling very out of sorts!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
it shouldnt SCARE people out of football, if your not going to watch Brighton because you may get swine flu, you might as well watch some other football team such as manchester united at home on your fancy HD television without the atmosphere, passion or greatness that is football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here