Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a myopic Albion fan?

Or can you see the fouls, infringements, etc, from both sides.

I feel I can watch a game and see it for what it is, most of the time.
But the fella and his son, in front of me, find it physically impossible to watch a match without blaming the opposition for everything, whilst The Albion are always the victims.

I can't quite see where the enjoyment comes from, as he (they) are so blinkered the actual game must past them by, in a blur of screaming, lino lino, lino.

Albion til I die, onward BHA Soldiers etc.
There are degrees of fandom I guess, and you sit by a full-on, no holds barred nothing gets inbetween, BHAFC superfan.

You on the other hand, are a bad fan for questioning that.

We are nearly there.
Matey is down the end of the row, and the best example is the dubious 'cleared off the line' we had, a few weeks ago.

I asked my neighbour (heading towards the goal line, in question) what he thought.
As the discussion went down the line, the person behind our friend was adamant we were lucky, and it was in.
Matey then turned round and said it was at least a yard in front of the line!

We all had a laugh at that.

He seems like a descent bloke and obviously his passion for the club can't be faulted, but we do foul too!

It was never proved to be fully over the line, so really, a miss is as good as a mile.
You stood corrected.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Albion til I die, onward BHA Soldiers etc.
There are degrees of fandom I guess, and you sit by a full-on, no holds barred nothing gets inbetween, BHAFC superfan.

You on the other hand, are a bad fan for questioning that.
No doubting that.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I think it doesn't help that we often have piss poor referees
The only foul i have heard nobody protest against was yaser kasims against wrexham where he stuck his leg out that was so blatant

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I try to be as neutral as possible...

Do I bollocks! Always amazes me though how 20k people see so many different games to me?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Myopic?

Pleased about two things there.

First that realising I am ( notwithstanding the deserved 'Edna telling me off glare' I get occasionaly), and the second for learning a new word.

He Shot He Scored

Jan 25, 2010
Nothing wrong with being myopic. 20,000 people shouting at the ref for a pen might well influence him. It's called home advantage, and if it gets us a few more points in the season, then we've played our part! Better than shouting at our OWN players which can also influence the outcome and lose us points. I don't expect everyone to agree with that though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here