Are you a Jimmy Savile?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i can't believe that saville comment.

He wouldn't be that stupid would he?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
GG's have been treated terribly over this whole thing, told to either become part of the new group that are just bascially promoters for the club who would have only got to dance 2 or 3 times a season or f off and they'll be replaced be others who would do it. They asked to be given till the end of the season before being axed, but no it had to be before Xmas. Whatever you think of GG's, the fact they have done so much for the club and been such great ambassadors - completely free, to just be kicked out like that is pretty disappointing from the club.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gullys girls do not "maximise income revenues"

Expect Barber to put in place something that does.
True.

I can't see how GG could be replaced with anything that does maximise income revenues though. And I can't see how making this decision ought to even be in Barber's remit.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
While I agree they have been treated rather badly I'm also not going to miss them...unless of course there is an age cap, no younger than 21 then keep GG! ;)

True.

I can't see how GG could be replaced with anything that does maximise income revenues though. And I can't see how making this decision ought to even be in Barber's remit.

Little binoculars in the seats in front £1 a go would have worked.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Comment off the link.

(not from me)

'Such a shame, we loved the laugh of seeing the fat girls parading around. We equally loved the good looking slim ones too.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

That will make them feel better.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I have heard Mr B has the attitude to staff as "If you don't like it Feck off"

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Question. I notice that the girls got prime location seats in the west behind the team. Are these seats now to go on the market? Is this one reason to disband them and if so why not put them up top in another seat high in the west or even in those south seats always empty?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I have heard Mr B has the attitude to staff as "If you don't like it Feck off"

Is this definitely Paul Barber's decision though? I know everyone likes to blame him for all the bad things at the club, but surely some it is not down to him and even if it is, wouldn't Tony Bloom be able to step in if he thinks Barber is going too far? Just not keen on jumping on the anti-Barber bandwgaon when I have no idea if it is definitely his decisions!

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
True.

Barber will have "what the butler saw" type viewers in front of every seat, £1 gives a 2 minute re run of a GG routine :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fan Engagement Team. It's like something off of '2012', and most ridiculous description I've seen since I peered at the badge of a bloke peeling bananas in The Body Shop factory and saw the words "Fruit Technician".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gullys girls do not "maximise income revenues"

Expect Barber to put in place something that does.

Looking forward to our version of The Crystals , who will do "extras" and live webcam "performances" to maximise income revenues :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here