Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Spielberg said:
I may one day be a Dad but no foetus in site at the moment.
Are you sure you're looking in the right places ?

Last edited:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Partner on the nest at the moment. No.1.
Due end of May/beginning of June....just in time to have The World Cup off as paternity leave.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd like to meet a boy who looks like a young me approaching and calling me Big Daddy Choco-Pie. He'd say i bedded and bugged his two-faced mother as i slept in the over-trodden woods one evening. I wouldn't argue. I'd take him in and teach him a fine game of Scrabble and encourage him to win Countdown in front of old folk with sexual faces.
Bert, his name would be. Bert Flocks from Germany.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Tank was a single dad for 3 years until miggins 'ere came along, and he'll tell you lot that think its easier being at home looking after the kids than working that it's not! He was up all night doing nappies and drinks etc then driving from London to Pompey for training then home again to entertain a toddler for the rest of the day! No wonder he hasnt got much hair left :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" That's Ok then - I thought you were implying that something awful had happened ".

It is awful there is presently no Spielberg junior to carry on the Spielberg ways when I am worm food.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My wife is expecting a boy, our first child, on April 9th, the day after the Southampton match.

I hope we get the vital 3 points.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
zefarelly said:
a Son . . Arthur, King of the Southdowns ( possibly)

http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kingarthur9ee.jpg

Awww! He is a sweetie! I love his hat!

Oldest and youngest I can't find a pic of the three of them or even one of the middle sprog. Cal and Stasia
callumanastasia.jpg

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
No-one to continue the Speilberg traditions Uncle? Wish I'd sold my Ladbrokes shares before you posted
that.

Down 20p now and still falling...

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
1 Daughter (7) and 1 Son (5).

Both look fantastic in the blue and white stripes, however daughter is now professing an attraction for Chelsea (glory hunter :angry: ) and son screams every time I put him in the stripes.... if we had a milkman, there would be questions asked !!:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here