moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Especially like watching birds of prey. Totally awesome

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Had a Sparrow Hawk land on the corner of my garage roof the other day, spying on the connifer tree where all the little birds roost at night. Didn't see it attack, but I dare say it did at some point. Also have 2 bird nesting boxes in the garden, had baybee Blue Tits earlier in the year. Also we have a Robin with a wonky wing, he seems quite fine, comes and hassles us when we're gardening, wants us to chuck him worms. We call him Rob. Hope this helps.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Funny+Seagull_3.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Has anyone else seen the Asda Buzzard ? Hangs around over the top of Coldean Lane / A27 / Asda roundabout. I've seen it so often i think it may be a pair.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Got loads in my garden ; sparrows, tits, wood pigeons , jays, robins and a woodpecker.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I must say its one of the things I miss about Wales seeing all sorts in the garden there and having Buzzards flying about overhead, there are plenty here in Eastbourne though but not the same countryside cover..

plenty of Seagulls as well

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Got 4 Green Woodpeckers in my garden at the moment 2 adults and 2 young. Didn't have that when I lived in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here