Votes: 5 17.2%
  • We as males will always be the daddys and should not worry about females

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
According to this Baroness in the Daily Mail today (Trust me I am not a regular reader of that paper). She seems to think that eventully women will be the domiment sex and that there will be a question as to whether there will be a role for men to be in this world. I will try and get this article for you all to decide.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nope , can't see it happening , equal sex world a possibility

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I don't think that women would abuse their position in the same way as men always have. I suspect it'll be a more equal world

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Women, ruling the world?

laughing-smiley-014.gif

Jason Speaks

Feb 4, 2004
Portslade
Scientifically it is possible for the human species to survive without the Male sex but not vice versa.

Therefore potentially men could become obsolete a bit like in that Two Ronnies sketch "The worm that turned."

Last edited:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Yeah same here. I hope it ends up being equal sex. I don't want to see a world where men are more domiment or women.

Although I have that fear that the way things are going, women could be more powerful.

I feel women are trying to push men out of their tradional roles, although I don't believe a womens place is in the kitchen

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, rightnow they don't, they just think they do. Let's leave it that way.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What confuses me is that women strived for so called 'equality', however what many of these females (radical feminists) actually want is BETTER rights than men, cheaper insurance, womens only clubs, emasculation etc etc - Since when the f*** is that EQUALITY ?!?!?!

There will be a male revolution one day I am sure of it, if laws, rights, benefits all continue to favour the female then we are continuing to live in a land of equality, all thats happended is the pendulum has swung the other way. It was unfair when society benefited and favoured the male so it is NOT resolving anything by favouring the female.

Rant over.......

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
A few thoughts on this;

On the basis that absolute power corrupts absolutely does it matter? (Thatcher, Akino, hmm)

They used to in many ancient civilisations so the question could be phrased 'again'.

To a certain extent they do already; Boys - what do you spend 95% of your concious time thinking about? Check out the Thread Of Beautiful Ladies - a church to their strange powers!

I hope they do and start up an international chain of underwear theme parks called Pantyworld.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Does nobody here like to be dominated then ?

I got a Punk song about domination and its great, I love to be dominated:

dominatrix.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here