Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are women generally less feminine than they used to be?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whaddya reckon? Some women FRIGHTEN me these days, no actually quite a lot of them do :laugh:

Being foul mouthed and lairy seems to becoming the norm, or have I got it wrong?

They are often fecking enormous compared to 20 years ago , or is that just my imagination as well?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There are certainly more loud mouthed slags around but by no means all the female population.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think that is a fair comment, in some cases, I have met a few women who scare the crap out of me. For example, there is a woman who uses the same swimming pool as me, she swims in the fast lane but never takes any notice of anyone else who is using it at the same time...standard lane discipline is to watch out for those swimming faster than you and let them pass as easily as possible, she never ever does this, it is really annoying as it can be difficult to raise your speed high enough to overtake on the straight rather than at the end of a length on the turn...I would front her about this lack of discipline, it is like trying to share the lane with a wayward walrus, but I think she would probably kill me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes. The last 2 girls I shagged had Adam's apples, clitorises bigger than my willy which they insisted giving ME one up the bum with and they were called Dave and Marcus.

The girls that is, not the clitorises

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
If you've seen Neve Campbell pics in the Sun today, she not as feminine as she used to be.

It was slightly disturbing as well. And disappointing.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've had a girl at work, Deborah Finnigan, who proceeded to tell me the contents of all the text messages she was receiving from some meathead who wants a piece of her, I nearly choked on my hot beef baguette at some of the stuff she was coming out with.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
In my experience, women are much less secure than they used to be. All around them are images of size zero models and perfect bodies.

To compensate for this, fat women often used to become loud and hide behind laughter. Nowadays almost all women feel insecure, and to compensate they drink to excess, and hunt in packs.

Again, in my experience, its the most aggressive and scary ones that break the easiest, and can easily be reduced to tears.

Its all a front, don't be put off. Its them that has a problem, not you.:bigwave:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I've had a girl at work, Deborah Finnigan, who proceeded to tell me the contents of all the text messages she was receiving from some meathead who wants a piece of her, I nearly choked on my hot beef baguette at some of the stuff she was coming out with.

This girl feels the need to boost her own self esteme by showing off the text messages. She is really saying 'I'm a dog, but at least someone finds me attractive'.

Just ask her next time, why she feels the need to tell everybody about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here