Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we usually that awful?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Must say i was shocked at how shite we rearly are and the midfield is a disaster and thats what lets us down.
Christ how on earth did we finish 4th unreal:lolol: and i sense a massive clear-out is needed for next season whatever div we are in.:drink:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
berkshire seagull said:
Must say i was shocked at how shite we rearly are and the midfield is a disaster and thats what lets us down.
Christ how on earth did we finish 4th unreal:lolol: and i sense a massive clear-out is needed for next season whatever div we are in.:drink:

I'll go along with that Berkshire..........Charlie sd be the first to go IMHO.

:shootself

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
To think oatway is mentioned as a star:lolol: he nearly popped an own goal :lolol: watson,oatway,hart are the 3 that need to move on quick time.:clap:
Hart is a fav but just past it like many:drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hart turned the game around on Thursday...thankfully he was still available in an Albion shirt to do so-otherwise we'd be watching Swindon v. Brizzle next Sunday.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Piercy made a significant difference on thursday, he offers something that no-one else in the team does, and would be unluckly to be on the bench in Cardiff - but where does he start?

As someone previously pointed out, it was far from coincidental that one of our best performances against Plymouth came when Piercy was started

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here