Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are we the club the majority of the Championship envy?

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Don't want to jinx anything but hearing what Guiliem Balleague (sp lol) makes me realise how lucky we are lol.
New stadium, spent loads of £££, seriously good squad, best in years and years and the most important of all G&T withouth these guys days like this wouldn't happen
"at 23 was considered one of the best wingers in the world" still can't believe that was just on SSN

wooooooohooooooooooooo!!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
:facepalm::shootself:shootselfhahahahahahahahaha WTF????????????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you cant be serious....hang on I think he is PAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh deary deary me:wrong:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:facepalm::shootself:shootselfhahahahahahahahaha WTF????????????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you cant be serious....hang on I think he is PAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh deary deary me:wrong:

Edgar Davids was your super signing , tell me whatever happened to him ?

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
The smileys and capital letters really add gravitas to your argument.
Theres no argument..the title of this thread when I read it made me spit my coffee out....its just plain laughable you lot really are up your own deluded arses!!! end of.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Theres no argument..the title of this thread when I read it made me spit my coffee out....its just plain laughable you lot really are up your own deluded arses!!! end of.

Im sure more envy us than envy you. That will do me.

Add that to the higher league placing
Better stadium
More fans
Better players
Better manager
Better atmosphere

to name but a few

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston

While you lot are just up your sisters arses. In your caravans. We'll see whos laughing when SUPER Vicente rips you lot apart next month :bigwave:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

lol, us the deluded? This thread was posted a few weeks after you just about managed to stay up in this league - Could Palace beat Barcelona?? ... - CPFC BBS

We are sitting on top of the leauge and have probably the best 'team' in the division! Oh and have just about signed one of the best wingers Europe has seen in the last decade. I hope you enjoy your average at best season, in an outdated, piss stenching excuse for a ground though! :bigwave:

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I must admit I find this thread cringeworthy. Please,let's just relax enjoy the moment but stop bragging rights until the end of season. We will know then who should crow.

I plan on starting on the 28th of september.:)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't want to jinx anything but hearing what Guiliem Balleague (sp lol) makes me realise how lucky we are lol.
New stadium, spent loads of £££, seriously good squad, best in years and years and the most important of all G&T withouth these guys days like this wouldn't happen
"at 23 was considered one of the best wingers in the world" still can't believe that was just on SSN

wooooooohooooooooooooo!!

How old are you?

I think your question should have been "Are we the club others are beginning to dislike because of bonehead threads like this"?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
How old are you?

I think your question should have been "Are we the club others are beginning to dislike because of bonehead threads like this"?

Spot on.

We've had a nice ground, good crowds and spent big money on players for the last 10 weeks. Most other clubs in this league have been doing that for years. We've still got a decade of catching up to do. Please let's not forget where we came from

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I think most people envy Leicester with the millions they are spending,then West Ham...we are comfortable where we are...slowly,slowly catchee Palace fan...sorry mean Monkee...oh well what's the difference...just keep a balanced view and not get too far up in the clouds..we are OK but no Barcelona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here