Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we staying up?

Are we staying up?

• Total voters

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Like most, was a certain no, veering wildly to a definite yes on saturday, and now.. Fence.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Have some balls people! You can't go from saying we're down to we're staying up, it's just not on :rant: Of course we all HOPED we'd stay up but did you actually THINK we would 5-6 weeks ago? I was definitely in the we're all doomed camp and must remain there or be rightly ridiculed for being a turncoat. It's bad enough giving up and it coming back to haunt you, but it's even worse to being a turncoat and swapping sides after each result. What are you? Italian? :angry::ascarf:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Have some balls people! You can't go from saying we're down to we're staying up, it's just not on :rant: Of course we all HOPED we'd stay up but did you actually THINK we would 5-6 weeks ago? I was definitely in the we're all doomed camp and must remain there or be rightly ridiculed for being a turncoat. It's bad enough giving up and it coming back to haunt you, but it's even worse to being a turncoat and swapping sides after each result. What are you? Italian? :angry::ascarf:

Fair play to you mate. I am also going to stay in the were going down camp. Some how my negativity appears to be working :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here