Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we staying up?

Are we staying up?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How's the mood of NSC regarding our survival?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Fence. However it's amazing that we're still in with a chance; after the 0-4 defeat against Crewe I though we'd be done and dusted long before this. And even if we DO still go down at least we're going down with a bit of a bang as opposed to a wimper; hopefully the memory of how we nearly pulled off an impossible escape will mean that we'll start next season with a bit of confidence.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not overly optimistic from the few votes cast so far, only 33% positive enough to reckon we'll stay up...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Fence , Seen us be awful all season and been kicked in the teeth so many times to confidently click yes.
Amazed we are still in it , like everyone I had accepted relegation after Swindon.

Probably fence siding slightly with Yes

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not overly optimistic from the few votes cast so far, only 33% positive enough to reckon we'll stay up...
That's 'cos everyone knows what's going to happen. We'll beat Bristol Rovers - and then lose the next two!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
At the time I thought Swindon did for us, and still think it probably has, but am now climbing from the 'No' camp up onto the fence...

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
like a lot of NSCers - i had accepted relegation a couple of weeks ago but now just glad to still be in with a chance of survival...amazing really given we were 8 points from safety not so long ago...ahhh the emotional rollercoaster that is BHA :albion2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nah, the 2 tricky away games will cost us.

This revival has come about a month too late.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I think we have hit a little bit of form at the right time and momentum is with us. At least it is ours to lose again and we do not have to rely on other results.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I am cautiously sitting on the fence, but definitely facing towards the yes'. As has been said I am just delighted to be in this position, and we really need to carry our forward momentum into the game tomorrow and get a positive result.

I don't think a draw would be a disaster, but it's the least we need. A win would be fantastic and would put me in the yes bracket.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Im going with yes.
Had a real good look at the remaining fixtures and there are two teams, I reckon, who wont get another win...uuummmm not sure who they were though.
Upshot is, we may not need more than 49 points which is doable!:albion2:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think that if we get a point at brizzle then yes, we will stay up. If we do lost tomorow then there is still a chance but i will feel alot less optimistic

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i dont reckon we'll do it.. seems to good to be true:glare:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Yes we are! I've been saying it for weeks, we're not going down!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Far to scared to pick yes. Who knows!?! We can but dream

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Yes . northampton still to play mk dons and leeds away last game. carlisle in freefall ,so us and crewe stay up ,northampton and carlisle night night ,,simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here