Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we getting a new kit?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The home and away from last season have been retained - the home kit was always intended to be for 2 years, the away kit has been retained because of larger than expected sales (according to the club) - although I wonder whether it has really been kept because B&H jobs may be replaced after this season(?).

I have no idea whether a third kit is planned, or whether the goalkeeper kits will be replaced.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brighton and Hove Jobs won't be our sponsor next year, so there's no point making a new kit which could only last for 1 season. Instead, the club are working hard to shift all stocks of the kit but having the current buy one, get one free offer and the Seagulls Lotto offer as well.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Brighton and Hove Jobs won't be our sponsor next year, so there's no point making a new kit which could only last for 1 season. Instead, the club are working hard to shift all stocks of the kit but having the current buy one, get one free offer and the Seagulls Lotto offer as well.

Anyone know who the new sponsor might be? (Or wish to speculate?!)

Also, are we sticking with Errea? I'd love to see an Adidas shirt (like that German one on the new kits thread)

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Anyone know who the new sponsor might be? (Or wish to speculate?!)

Also, are we sticking with Errea? I'd love to see an Adidas shirt (like that German one on the new kits thread)

Anyone know Paul Barber's email address, so I can suggest my employer to him?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tesco.com

Mostly pure speculation, but someone who might possibly know (probably not, he works with the players and has nothing to do with the commercial side, but he's a man on the inside) suggested that we've already started sounding out potential sponsors and we're looking for big companies who can help us increase our profile. Tesco have been mentioned because of the obvious colour similarity. How true it is, I honestly don't know but I do know that we'll get a big company in and it will undoubtedly be the most lucrative sponsorship deal in our history.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Maybe we'll find out at 4pm!

What an almighty let down THAT would be.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I personally love the current home kit/ The gold trimming is a lovely touch, the material is very nice to wear and in general, it looks really smart. However, I wouldn't mind a change in look for our away kit. Possibly using an old-school kit and modernising it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I like the kits as they are tbh, over last season ive come to like the away shirt, so much i finally bought one yesterday.

Hopefully we get a big name sponsor too, which isnt AMEX either. Perhaps a big company which is based in Sussex - few airlines in the Gatwick area after all. Just hopefully not Virgin - imagine all the stick we would get for that !!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i reckon the new sponsors will be:

4faggots.jpg

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I personally love the current home kit/ The gold trimming is a lovely touch, the material is very nice to wear and in general, it looks really smart. However, I wouldn't mind a change in look for our away kit. Possibly using an old-school kit and modernising it.

I've really got to like the current away kit, I'd love to see it in the same design but replace the green with red:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here