Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we done getting new players in?

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
My guess is Gus will see how we fair this month and see where we need replacements/re-inforcements!

Fixtures for August

Saturday, 6 August 2011
Npower Championship
Brighton v Doncaster, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 9 August 2011
Carling Cup
Brighton v Gillingham, R1, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 13 August 2011
Npower Championship
Portsmouth v Brighton, 15:00

Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Npower Championship
Cardiff v Brighton, 19:45

Saturday, 20 August 2011
Npower Championship
Brighton v Blackpool, 15:00

Saturday, 27 August 2011
Npower Championship
Brighton v Peterborough, 15:00

A few tests in the first month so if there's time for a few signings permanent or loans then Gus will do the right thing!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
very thin lol.......jesus talk about ott

So you dont think having three first team strikers, no back up atm at centre half, and no real attacking cm, is not on the thin side....and I presume it was you that left that reply on my reputation...oh very brave of you,,,I could have gone a whole year without noticeing that,,,,but as long as it made you feel good.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If we had a really good (fast) defence, we would NOT have to play two holding midfielders to stop the sudden long ball.

But alas, these sort of defenders will have to come from abroad. In England he would cost £10 million.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
So you dont think having three first team strikers, no back up atm at centre half, and no real attacking cm, is not on the thin side....and I presume it was you that left that reply on my reputation...oh very brave of you,,,I could have gone a whole year without noticeing that,,,,but as long as it made you feel good.

just left a reply to the comment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here