Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we bowling Australia out too quickly?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
crowd chanting OFF OFF OFF :lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
absoltely brilliant banter going on between two sets of fans, england fans raising there umbrellas saying to come off, and aussies taking there shirts of suggesting its fine to play in, aussies singing its so hot its unbelievable.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
bad decision really he would av had two spinners operating that is not seen as dangerous.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
good explanation by Rudi, you can still lose the ball from a spinner in bad light conditions

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Boycott really should shut the f*** up sometimes. If its too dark to see the ball it shouldnt matter if its a spinner or not.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Atherton is moaning about them going off now:angry: :angry: :angry: The law says danger to ANY player or umpire. Yes it is not dangerous for the batsman facing the spinner but stuff fielding silly mid off in dark conditions and someone swinging the bat at the spinners. I don't think anyone has actually thought about this and I bet that this is the reason they came off.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
B.M.F said:
Atherton is moaning about them going off now:angry: :angry: :angry: The law says danger to ANY player or umpire. Yes it is not dangerous for the batsman facing the spinner but stuff fielding silly mid off in dark conditions and someone swinging the bat at the spinners. I don't think anyone has actually thought about this and I bet that this is the reason they came off.

I think they came off to waste time but then im a little by synical.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Billy Bowden has said on TMS that they offered the Aussies the light this mornibg when the meter read 6. something. They offered it to England when it was reading 5. something.

Seems fair to me but it has helped us. :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Come on lads. 30 in front. :clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
dougdeep said:
Come on lads. 30 in front. :clap2:

Think we need to see out the rest of play today and to at least mid afternoon tomorrow to be sure.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Come on Vaughn we need a captain's innings from you please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here