Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we better than last time?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
ALOT better prepared, but Im not convinced we have a better aquad. This discussion has been done to its death really...

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
better manager and better squad. just lacking a zamora who didnt do too much in old division 1.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Much, MUCH better.

Better players, better squad depth, youngsters and old heads combining and a manager with his head firmly screwed on who knows exactly what we have to do to stay in this division.

I am 100% confident of avoiding relegation, something I cannot say about last time we were promoted.

In answer to your question, yes, yes we are.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
the only thing that may have made us any better last time was the decent loan players. ingermarson, sidwell etc. we have the basis of a better team this time and we still have the loan system to use. as long as the loans are used effectively then i believe this squad is much better.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Much, MUCH better.

Better players, better squad depth, youngsters and old heads combining and a manager with his head firmly screwed on who knows exactly what we have to do to stay in this division.

I am 100% confident of avoiding relegation, something I cannot say about last time we were promoted.

In answer to your question, yes, yes we are.

I so hope your right but have a feeling that you could be looking at this thread come Xmas and eating your words.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
You're in for a nasty shock then......

I happen to think differently. By being in the same division as you we've already got ourselves a 6 point jump on everyone else.

Result!

;)

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
By being in the same division as you we've already got ourselves a 6 point jump on everyone else.

Utter nonsense. You get 4 points a season from us, not 6.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Utter nonsense. You get 4 points a season from us, not 6.

So 4 from you, 6 from Wolves and 6 from Reading.
We beat Plymouth and QPR fairly well

We're laughing already

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the squads about the same, weaker in some respects, stronger in others. But we dont have Hinsh for 13 games this season, thats waht should keep us up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here