Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we about to find out if we will be signing Assulin?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
He just tweeted: "Soon I will write news about next season and a lot more."

Finger crossed.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Intriguing................. "next season and a lot more" ???

Would love to see him stay with us and reach his undoubted potential. Has bags of skill and just needs an experienced coach to help him use his head to get the most from it

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hope we dont sign Assaulin. Didnt do anything for us and had chances.

He made 7 appearances for us. Four of them were the last ten minutes of the game. Two were the first hour, and one was the last 30 minutes. Hardly a great deal of chances, is it?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hope we dont sign Assaulin. Didnt do anything for us and had chances.

only one who didn't look like a rabbit in the headlights at upton park

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He made 7 appearances for us. Four of them were the last ten minutes of the game. Two were the first hour, and one was the last 30 minutes. Hardly a great deal of chances, is it?

Agreed. He's played about 130 minutes for us.

"Get rid". f***ing idiots.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

not loads but not worth it imo.

Happy to be proved very wrong but dont think he is for us.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011

And I think he took the chance he had. In my opinion, he was our best player on the pitch when we played Cardiff at home.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We already have plenty of players that do his job perfectly well. Waste of wages. And as he played so little how can anyone here possibly know if he's good enough. He didnt look a superstar thats for sure. We have much bigger priorities and i'll be really dissapointed if we sign him.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would love to see us sign him. True he didn't exactly set the world alight on what he showed in his brief appearances. But I got a feeling at this level if he was settled down here, he could be a major player for us. You don't play 67 times and score 13 goals for Barcelona b-side if you are some sort of carrot and at 21 he is a hell of a prospect.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would love to see us sign him. True he didn't exactly set the world alight on what he showed in his brief appearances. But I got a feeling at this level if he was settled down here, he could be a major player for us. You don't play 67 times and score 13 goals for Barcelona b-side if you are some sort of carrot and at 21 he is a hell of a prospect.

spot on.

class is permanent as they say and this lad has it in spades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here