• No more than any other club

Votes: 69 59.5%
  • Crawl out of Naylors arsehole you Croydon pikey

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The South Stand at Withdean had its share but the North was Olympic class - they'd moan about everything and had a real 'we've paid our money....' attitude. Most of them seemed quite old so I just hope they've all gone to the 1901s, WSL or East.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This country is full of moaners and they seem to take it out on the wrong thing/person etc etc,its just frustrated individuals looking for something to moan at.

Don't take your personal problems out on the club :)

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
Its not a moan, but can posters please stop using the word "THIS" unless it forms part of the first sentence of your post/reply. Where did the use of this come from and why the need to use it. Classic example is ClippedGulls post earlier on this thread. (no offence to you by the way ClippedGull)

must admit i agree THIS gets on my tits...sometimes its just THIS.... as a reply.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No - when compared to 90% of clubs I'd say we are some of the more humble and happy with our lot fans. This has maybe changed this year in terms of expectations, but not had anything what-so-ever to moan about in over a year so other than a couple of idiots which every club has, it's all gravy :) For now. Hope if we are doing well in mid table come Xmas, we don't any cretins with super high expectations moaning, but sure we have the majority of sane fans to put them in their place if this does happen.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Oh and wanted to say, I think Naylors 'attack' was more in retribution to all the comments on here about him being wrong about everything (signings etc.) and getting his scoops from NSC. Sure that happens sometimes, but most of the time he may know about things and not be allowed to write about them or even as his job put out false info or be fed false info. It's only messing from most of us as sure the truth is in the middle, but feel he's wrong about the moaning compared to other clubs. It's the nature of a site like this to have debate and both sides represented even if one is mental, some posts will support it seriously and lots will make a joke out of it. If he's going to get fed up about moaners on here (sure we all do occasionally, maybe he should rise above it or laugh at them rather than write a newspaper article. Bit different to a post on a forum in reply, writing in the local rag).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Its not a moan, but can posters please stop using the word "THIS" unless it forms part of the first sentence of your post/reply. Where did the use of this come from and why the need to use it. Classic example is ClippedGulls post earlier on this thread. (no offence to you by the way ClippedGull)

must admit i agree THIS gets on my tits...sometimes its just THIS.... as a reply.

Did you mean THAT gets on your tits, because THAT can (& will) become THIS if you're not careful. Frankly, I'd sooner have a bit of the other.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Last night, from the little I heard and from reports on here has done little to change my mind about some of our fan base. I hate to think how some will react when we have a rough patch next season.

Moan moan moan.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
No, but they are concentrated all in one place

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I remember the moans and groans that used to come from West Stand, every home match, at the Goldstone. Miserable bastards wrapped up in their tartan rugs. Nothings changed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Where's the option for "no more than any other group of people in the world"

I think it's just society now. There is a different culture in Western civilisation that is very switched on to what their rights are and if they're paying money they expect to get a certain level for it. This leads on to moaning about everything under the sun. So to coin a phrase "society is to blame"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Last night, from the little I heard and from reports on here has done little to change my mind about some of our fan base. I hate to think how some will react when we have a rough patch next season.

Moan moan moan.
It was only the people talking about the disabled supporter issues wasn't it, really? Which whether they are right or wrong in their concern seems a fair issue to raise.

Oh and one nutter whining about loyalty points because he went to Hartlepool away 30 years ago or something.

tom26

May 14, 2004
Lewes Road, Brighton

Pretty standard behaviour on forums nowadays I reckons.

If someone's just written a post that says exactly what you would have said if you'd got there first, why say it again with the words in a slightly different order?

I'm as much of a grammar Nazi as the next man, but I'm not going to type "I agree with this post" just for the sake of it. If one word says it, then so be it.

Can't wait for Saturday and for Donny...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Shameless bounce but I wonder where people stand on this issue now? Best season in a generation regardless of the next two results, one of the better stadiums in the country soon to become arguably the best 30k stadium in the country, top flight standard training facilities on the way and one of the best up and coming managers in the land….(I could possibly go on) YET after one abysmal performance and one disappointing one certain sections of the crowd and a few internet freaks are wetting their knickers about our failure to make the play-offs, team selection and individual player performances. Considering where we’ve come from some people’s moaning really does surprise me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here