Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any Brighton fans that don,t live near or in Brighton

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The only way is Seagulls.

Oi! Shaaat aap..when are yew goin' ap the salon to ave' yer Vagazzlle an that? Fackin ell me bleedin' tans gone fackin orange an that.

Shit here isn't it?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Near Canterbury, but I'm sure I'll be back when the kids have finished school - I don't mean this afternoon though, more like 2024.

yoda559

Feb 10, 2012
Newmarket
Crowborough 26 miles so not really far far away but still a distance but its still East Sussex !!!!
So I do support my nearest local pro team as i have since i was 5 years old !!

"still a distance"....would love to live that close again!!!! Went to school i Crowborough. Now live in Newmarket though

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Should the club have a data base of all the fans outside of Sussex to help them with getting tickets for away games as it is clear some of our fans can go to away games easier than getting to the Amex..?

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Should the club have a data base of all the fans outside of Sussex to help them with getting tickets for away games as it is clear some of our fans can go to away games easier than getting to the Amex..?

Never had a problem getting away tickets, order them through the club website same as for home matches.

kentseagull12

Jan 14, 2013
Canterbury. Drive down for as many home games work will allow (much easier this season than last as more tickets available) and take in London away matches,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here