Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any Brighton fans that don,t live near or in Brighton

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
St Helens, Merseyside; and - sadly - likely to remain so for a while. Several supporters in Cheshire, Manchester and Liverpool I know of as well as some from across t'Pennines.

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Doncaster, been here 16 years and i'm a STH. However I will be moving to Hove this week.

I am in Doncaster too. Have so far met 10 other Seagull fans in and around town as well as several in Leeds and Sheffield. Though no others are season ticket holders to my knowledge they add support by going to the northern games.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I live in Downham Market, Norfolk. I have never lived in Brighton, my dad lived in Hove but moved up North when he was 16. Don't mind the 4 hour journey home

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There are a few of us who live in Crap Town

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I'm an Albion fan now residing in Cambridgeshire . Lived in Shoreham and portslade for 30 odd years, but moved away about 18 months ago. I get to the Amex 2 or 3 times a season and about half a dozen away games.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
One of the most isolated settlements in NZ on the west coast of the South Island, am always battered on sunday mornings having listened to seagulls player thats if the internet connection is working.

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
I have lived in Gateshead for the last 10 years but before moving up here lived in East Grinstead and had season tickets at the Goldstone, Priestfield & Withdean.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Leigh in Essex. There are several Albion fans in Saafend that I have come across.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I'm in Shepherds Bush which is where I was brought up. I became SS when I lived in various parts of Spain from 2007-2010. I started my love affair as a kid when my brother & I were on a CCHF (Childrens Country Holiday Fund) trip to Sussex in 1976. I get to a couple of games a season but plan on moving to the Brighton area & becoming a STH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here