Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the reading Rodents the biggest Hypocrites?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I just posted this at hobnobs.

Let me get this straight(unlike your stupid selves).

You Open a thread about how your going to chuck Gay abuse on mass at rival fans. 1 of those fans comes on here and throws it back at you and you start crying like babies and deleting threads.

Face it you no-brainer Hypocrits are totally outclassed. I am more original than you, funnier than you and I'm on the moral high ground after Ive verbally curbstomped you to a pulp.

Maybe there is a queer or 2 who would like to go to the game but would rather not listen to the sort of guff they get all week regardless of who they support? Maybe I'm wrong as most gays are made of stronger stuff than you load of frothing fountains of faggotry.

Delete this as well as you can be sure as you are stupid I will be posting it at NSC where everyone can laugh at your staggering stupidity.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I do believe you have OWNED them all Looney :lolol: well done :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hey wilted, you should see what those gabbing tards are posting at HNA, maybe your one of em?

Last edited:

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
Looney, you've already had your hat handed to you once already. Maybe you should lie low for a bit?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why should I lie low when stomping up and down on your noggins is so much fun Hogmaiden?

Tell me, is BerkShire a land full of stupid hobbits. Would you like me to stay over there and try to save Middle Earth from the Mordor Morons like Space cadet and Retard agrro?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Here is another of those Reading Rodents

mouse3.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Shut it afters you drooling dumbass. you couldn't post something sensible if your worthless little girl molesting life depended on it.

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
Your thread was not deleted. Here it is on Page 2 of HNA:

http://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3152

It's hardly our fault that your witterings are considered so inconsequential that we already got bored with you yesterday, is it?

I would say that you don't half look stupid now, but I don't think the matter was ever in doubt, do you?

You've got an MA you say? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here