Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Palace.......

Zahmazing

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
You're not though, you've come here on a massive wind up. Every single one of your posts are trying to provoke a reaction. Try posting something interesting.

OK - did you know that should there be a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same airplane as a precaution?!

I have various other facts to enthral and entertain should that not suffice.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hey, I'm not here to upset anybody, just to provide some much needed clarity amongst the delusional smog that has overcome these ever amusing boards since the total capitulation at the Amex.

Did you not like my fact?

Silurian/Bustersdad, Glenn-Murray?

Welcome back!

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Very much sneaky looks, but no input ??? it all looks a little tame on there nowadays needs a good shake up. Very anti Brighton - not good, you should be celebrating your undeserved promotion not looking at us in awe.

Says the BIGGEST MUPPET ON THIS WEBSITE who has a serious attendance obsession that only seemed to start in more recent years !

Funny that ....

Why not add the following link to your signature to show the facts over who has the largest attendance in the history of our clubs ? Don't just start a stupid thread when it suits, you need to back it up with long term facts....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs

Top 25 for us pal.....just scraped top 50 for you

ALBION 36,747

PALACE 51,482

And here is another thread to look at too. Past results history could also be added..

http://www.11v11.com/teams/brighton-and-hove-albion/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Crystal Palace

Anyhow that's enough, I'm getting dragged down to your level and have far better things to do with my time.

bucky777

May 20, 2013
Sad Brighton fans and Sad Palace fans arguing over the internet. So much shit on this thread its unreal.

Embarrassing. Close thread.

Says the BIGGEST MUPPET ON THIS WEBSITE who has a serious attendance obsession that only seemed to start in more recent years !

Funny that ....

Why not add the following link to your signature to show the facts over who has the largest attendance in the history of our clubs ? Don't just start a stupid thread when it suits, you need to back it up with long term facts....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs

Top 25 for us pal.....just scraped top 50 for you

ALBION 36,747

PALACE 51,482

And here is another thread to look at too. Past results history could also be added..

http://www.11v11.com/teams/brighton-and-hove-albion/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Crystal Palace

Anyhow that's enough, I'm getting dragged down to your level and have far better things to do with my time.

Another Palace cretin who has crawled out of his caravan and doesn't understand the facts .

Its simple - since the end of WWII when the two Clubs have shared a division (ie - been on an equal standing), the Albion average higher home attendances than Palace.

Secondly you have misread the wiki page you quote on head to heads between the Clubs - it is a BRIGHTON site and shows that we have won 37 games Palace 35 with 24 drawn - you idiot ! :lolol:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Another Palace cretin who has crawled out of his caravan and doesn't understand the facts .

Its simple - since the end of WWII when the two Clubs have shared a division (ie - been on an equal standing), the Albion average higher home attendances than Palace.

Secondly you have misread the wiki page you quote on head to heads between the Clubs - it is a BRIGHTON site and shows that we have won 37 games Palace 35 with 24 drawn - you idiot ! :lolol:

Since the end of WWII eh? See a lot of games between us back then did you? :D

Personally I only care about whats happened in my lifetime, and we've had the better of the rivalry almost the entire time. It's brilliant. Every time you think it's your turn, we slap you back down into place!

If it wasn't for people like you Major, who so clearly feel the pain to the very depth of your bones, it wouldn't be half as much fun!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Personally I only care about whats happened in my lifetime, and we've had the better of the rivalry almost the entire time. It's brilliant.

Actually it's not. We've only played you a few times since your formation in 2010. Know your history.

Banned
May 19, 2013
Actually it's not. We've only played you a few times since your formation in 2010. Know your history.

We weren't formed in 2010, we were bought. As there was agreement from creditors and we exited administration with a cva the club is the same entity. It's an interesting question whether clubs that fail to agree a cva, are liquidated, and then a new club formed with the purchased assests of that liquidation are the same club. Rangers fans would probably argue yes, but I can see the debate.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We weren't formed in 2010, we were bought. As there was agreement from creditors and we exited administration with a cva the club is the same entity. It's an interesting question whether clubs that fail to agree a cva, are liquidated, and then a new club formed with the purchased assests of that liquidation are the same club. Rangers fans would probably argue yes, but I can see the debate.

I find it odd, firstly that somebody who has a reasonable amount of intelligence, would come on here clearly knowing and understanding your club's history but then brag about it as though we should be jealous of the less than salubrious couple of decades that you 'enjoyed' with the aid of other people's money. Secondly, you dress up your weasely words in an erudite fashion, somehow always sounding reasonable but every sentence giving away your enjoyment at upsetting or annoying other people. I would seek help if I were you. Maybe a friend, maybe a health professional. Perhaps you already have one? Maybe, if so, you should just let it go.

Banned
May 19, 2013
I find it odd, firstly that somebody who has a reasonable amount of intelligence, would come on here clearly knowing and understanding your club's history but then brag about it as though we should be jealous of the less than salubrious couple of decades that you 'enjoyed' with the aid of other people's money. Secondly, you dress up your weasely words in an erudite fashion, somehow always sounding reasonable but every sentence giving away your enjoyment at upsetting or annoying other people. I would seek help if I were you. Maybe a friend, maybe a health professional. Perhaps you already have one? Maybe, if so, you should just let it go.

I wasn't doing any 'bragging' in that post, merely correcting you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here