Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That top photograph reminds me of Le Havre with one portaloo for 1000 fans

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...if there are Palace players or fans on the other side of the fence then I would say not at all, in fact he would be giving them something that they might never have heard of...a shower!!!

Men stay in touch with their inner-child for the simple reason is that it is more fun than consciously 'being grown-up' about everything. That has the connotation of being serious only. There are those who deny their childish side so that they can appear macho and 'ard, but that in itself is inherently immature.

Societal pressure is on for men to be serious about breadwinning, competing, making a household, bringing security to it. The fact is, that these things can all be done at the same time as having a good laugh, and occasionally acting 'silly' when business or safety is not jeapordised.

Women though, appear to be under similar expectations to men, but society has already labelled the girls as "quicker to mature than men". In my experience, women will also be immature, but will manifest that in a different way than men.

Immature decision-making can be construed as 'childish', and both sexes will be guilty of that.
Let's not forget that 'childish' is a judgement that also depends on an expectation that matches age, so it is put upon us.

I realise this is a rather analytical answer to the short question, but while I typed this I did keep fiddling with my wee willie winkie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here