Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Leeds shitting their pants or what???

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
he has always been very complimentary about brighton, he was featured in the programme last season and it was a whole three page thing with lots about his time at brighton, the problems you guys have had etc.

>>Seb scored twice in 42 appearances for Brighton and this weekend will be the first time he has returned to the Withdean Stadium.

scored twice already this season.

Any way of getting a nose at the article, Starry?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thanks Seb we will get back to the championship.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Still can't believe we only drew that match at Elland Road - we were robbed. Though if memory serves me right, we were also glad to escape with a point - didn't they hit the post even after their late 3rd goal?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
We just have to win!!

On another aussie forum where i post i'm the lone Brighton fan and there's at least 20 Leeds monkeys that i'm in constant battle with.

In fact i've done such a good job of it they consider me their nemesis.

So if there's any justice in the world we'll win 3-1 and i'll be able to give them an absolute mouthful.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Seb will always have my respect for his superb corner at Selhurst Park aiming for McShane's head.

:clap2::clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only people shitting their pants are likely to be the Albion fans in the last 5 minutes of the game if we are still in contention. Injury time winners seem to be a Leeds speciality this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here