Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Leeds shitting their pants or what???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think that is a decent interview by Monsieur Carole.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yeah, nice words from Carole - i don't recall him saying much in all his time here!

Maybe your tinpot ground didn't have enough toilets for us so we had no choice :D
Actually ... that's the ONE facility that is better at Withdean than most grounds in the country.

Back on topic ... a question for NSC to answer:-

On Saturday, should Roz wear Seb Carole's signed match-worn shirt that she bought in the Forty Note Fund auction shortly before he left us?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually ... that's the ONE facility that is better at Withdean than most grounds in the country.

Back on topic ... a question for NSC to answer:-

On Saturday, should Roz wear Seb Carole's signed match-worn shirt that she bought in the Forty Note Fund auction shortly before he left us?

Be rude not to

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
spoke to a leeds fan yesterday who semms to think we will win!, he predicted 2-1 to us!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Yeah, nice words from Carole - i don't recall him saying much in all his time here!

he has always been very complimentary about brighton, he was featured in the programme last season and it was a whole three page thing with lots about his time at brighton, the problems you guys have had etc.

>>Seb scored twice in 42 appearances for Brighton and this weekend will be the first time he has returned to the Withdean Stadium.

scored twice already this season.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Did he really play 42 times for us? i don't actually remember him having a good game.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I always liked Seb and it appears that he still has a soft spot for us.

its not the first time he's been down here since he left tho. I saw him last season when he came to see fruity

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was awesome at Elland Rd in that 3-3 draw. My most abiding memory is an absolute screamer against Hull.

Nice words from him too. Refreshing change from the other little forward who was here with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here