Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Google back on side now?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
wouldn't it be better to redirect to a "holding page" or suchlike ? I'm sure I'm not alone is using different browsers/computers to access NSC and to be banned because I forgot to turn adblocking off on a particular browser seems a bit severe whereas a redirect would remind me to modify the browser to allow ads on NSC.

Don't forget, simples :)

You're getting your Google programmes muddled. Adwords is where people pay to have their adverts presented.

We run Adsense. Today we have the same mix of text and graphical ads as we have had for several years now.

As I say - people block NSC ads, I'll block them. Sounds like a fair deal to me.

I once posted about not being able to see the advertisments on a random basis, some times they are there and others not.

I have no idea how ad blockers work and if i did i would not be able to install it, I literally am a computer cretin.

Can anyone please tell me how to stop an ad blocker?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I once posted about not being able to see the advertisments on a random basis, some times they are there and others not.

I have no idea how ad blockers work and if i did i would not be able to install it, I literally am a computer cretin.

Can anyone please tell me how to stop an ad blocker?

Sometimes Google can't serve you an ad so, based on the way I've configured NSC's account, you'll get white space.

If you're getting ads sometimes, but not others, I wouldn't worry too much. If you were running an ad blocker you'd not see any ever.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Bozza, thanks for getting us back in favour of Google!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've whitelisted NSC :wink: on Adblock (IE version). I find that Adblock also seems to stop pop unders along with all the crap ads when browsing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here