Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Forest taking the piss?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Preston will look elsewhere after Nottingham Forest put a £5m price tag on winger Kris Commons.

Good player but 5 f***ing million!
And i thought they were skint?

Last edited:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Well they got £8m for Andy Reid and another £2m for Davenport (on loan at Norwich) so therefore, I guess that they think EVERYONE are mugs, not just Spurs.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
yopu cant compare to virgo but Forest sold Reid to Spurs for 3m and commons definetely has as much talent as reid has.

Like previously said he is their golden ticket back out of that division.

And clubs normally ask for a big fee to scare clubs off.....

If they got 3m they would accept

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
GUNTER said:
Well they got £8m for Andy Reid and another £2m for Davenport (on loan at Norwich) so therefore, I guess that they think EVERYONE are mugs, not just Spurs.

andy reid and dawson went for 6m together didnt they......whats davenport all about

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
GUNTER said:
Calum Davenport was from Coventry not Forest. They got £8m combined for Reid and Michael Dawson.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Brighton Boy said:
yopu cant compare to virgo but Forest sold Reid to Spurs for 3m and commons definetely has as much talent as reid has.

Like previously said he is their golden ticket back out of that division.

And clubs normally ask for a big fee to scare clubs off.....

If they got 3m they would accept
Reid is better than commons

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Brighton Boy said:
andy reid and dawson went for 6m together didnt they......whats davenport all about

The combined fee for Dawson and Reid was £8million. I don't know how each deal broke down but in a world when Fat Andy Reid is worth that much then someone will pay £5million for Commons.

Davenport never even played for Forest, he was transfered from Coventry to Spurs. Spurs have since sent him out on loan to West Ham, Southampton and now Norwich.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
what's wrong with reid? he's made the step-up to the premiership fine and looks like a kind of more advanced darren currie. commons is pretty good but not worth that much money. this is almost as ridiculous as curtis davies going to west brom for £3million. commons might be their ticket out of that league, but virgo was also of a big importance to us and £1.5million was a fair price for him, i thought

Last edited:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Brighton Boy said:
commons has way more potential than overweight Reid!!!
Reids a good player, but i forgot you know so much about footy gaz.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Sammy the seagull said:
Reids a good player, but i forgot you know so much about footy gaz.

just my opinion.............im entitled to it......chill out kennedy.

and you dont need to know about footy to tel he is overweight......

i didnt say he was better than him i said commons has more potential....when he is reids age i think commons will be better

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Sammy the seagull said:
Preston will look elsewhere after Nottingham Forest put a £5m price tag on winger Kris Commons.

Good player but 5 f***ing million!
And i thought they were skint?

Is Cullip still at Forest? Haven't seen him on the team sheets recently?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here