Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Chelsea the laughing stock of football?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can you just imagine the MILLIONS being pissed down the drain paying up these managers contracts when they get binned ?
It'd almost be enough to save Pompey, if anyone actually wanted to mind.

Or build and staff two hospitals and three schools

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
For what it's worth, personally I couldn't give a flying f*** what Chelsea do - they will always be the laughing joke of football. Watch Man City do the same over the next few years.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Couldn't make it up. Joke club, joke chairman and joke "fans". Shame AVB was sacked before he could finish the job of getting them relegated.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The Chelsea mafia of cole lampard Terry ruled the dressing room Avb was not strong enough . That's why most people have no respect for England as well coz of those pricks . Chelsea lack any class what so ever from the top to the players to the fans truly despicable club

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
And the winner is the over-rated, old, slow & manipulative Lampard.

Managed to sulk & whisper his way to helping get the manager the sack, NOT seeing the wider cause of his so-called (adopted &) beloved CFC, assisting in the destruction of their season.

Well done Frank.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Shame cole had to leave arsenal coz they only offered him another 15 grand on top of his 75grand a week contract so he went to Chelsea , said in his book he was so insulted when he heard arsenals offer he nearly crashed his car( shame ), and he supported arsenal as a kid . Just about sums up modern footballers in premier league greedy bastard

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
i met a chelsea fan , he was a skip lorry driver in worthing area , with chelsea flags , banners draped all over his cap , i said "who do u support mate" , " chelsea" he replied and added ( this is honestly true ) " john terry f***ed my daughter and cum inside her in a nightclub toilet" , " he is my hero"
i could not believe what i was hearing , i mean if it was greer or el abd , ok ( its the truth about the skip driver tho)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
i met a chelsea fan , he was a skip lorry driver in worthing area , with chelsea flags , banners draped all over his cap , i said "who do u support mate" , " chelsea" he replied and added ( this is honestly true ) " john terry f***ed my daughter and cum inside her in a nightclub toilet" , " he is my hero"
i could not believe what i was hearing , i mean if it was greer or el abd , ok ( its the truth about the skip driver tho)
I'll have to skip past this post it's starting to wind me up hate Terry

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I have read this 3 times and can't see the punch line. You are serious aren't you?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Surely this can't be true :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So the daughter goes home and says 'Dad? JT just f***ed me in a nightclub toilet and spunked inside me... off to bed now, night' ... yeah sounds plausible.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing

If this is true, and being the parent of two young girls myself, as much as I detest Terry, I hate the father even more! Something definitely odd with that family!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Chelsea mafia of cole lampard Terry ruled the dressing room

i do have to chuckle at this whole issue. Cole? seriously? Drogba Maybe. at the end of the day, Chelseas defence has beeen pretty good upto this season, so just how bad do people think Terry is to part of that. Ok shit this season becuase he is well out of his comfort zone, but AVB didnt help himself playing Luiz (isnt a proper defender) and Ivanvoic who is an excellent RB at centre. Lampard (who im not a big fan of) seems to make the team tick when he's on, why would a manager drop him for a must win European game. so whatever player power people think there is, the Manager failed to either put them in thier place or work with them as Mourinho, Hiddink, Ancelloti managed to do pretty well.

and as somone pointed out, lossing Wilkins was a big issue last year and hints at the backroom tinkering.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011

And now he has a f***ing ugly grandchild with

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here