Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are big-spending Brighton onto something special?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The recent run - winning FIVE of the last six PL games - is a bit of a statistical anomaly, tbh. We have deserved to win most of those games - but we are not 'better' than them to that extent.
I just wish we'd beaten them in the penalty shoot out at Wembley.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
In my own bitter way I would love us to win a decent trophy before any of the big boys who left us last year (caicedo, Ali Mac, trossard, Sanchez being my main hopes) for no other reason than I’m petty.
Disagree on Ali Mac - he did the right thing by us when he left. IMO we should still be happy for him if/when he wins something.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And our manager didn't take Bob, I've never saved a pen in my life, Sanchez off and bring on Steele who has an excellent record of saving pens.
That was the second last nail in the coffin. The final nail in the coffin was letting Solly March take one.

So, to sum up... we should have won that

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It would be quite a stretch to omit that game from the record, but still include the one where we walked through Ralf Rangick's disinterested side at will, destroyed them 4-0, and Ronaldo stood there on the halfway line, laughing.
I choose to omit this game, because I was at a F***ING WEDDING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here