Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are all Georges stupid?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Well, there's Best and Bush, and now Boy:

"Pop star Boy George was arraigned early Saturday in New York on drug possession charges, after being arrested Friday. He was released on his own recognizance and ordered to return to Manhattan Criminal Court on Dec. 19.

Boy George, whose real name is George O'Dowd, and who made his name with the 1980s pop band Culture Club, called police early Friday morning to report a burglary.

But when police arrived a little after 3 a.m., they say they found the door open, and were greeted by the singer who asked them simply, "What's up?"

Police spokesman Det. Eric Crisafi said Boy George then staggered about his apartment apparently in "a drugged stupor," and police found a small amount of cocaine next to his computer.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'm not :angry:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
And George 111, mad enough to lose our North American colonies,and therefore by a long and tiresome route, leading us to G.W.B.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
withdeanwombat said:
And George 111, mad enough to lose our North American colonies,and therefore by a long and tiresome route, leading us to G.W.B.

Talking of Americans and stupidity I like the story about the film "the Madness of King George III" , the title of which was changed so americans wouldn't get confused. apparently the III was dropped for the states cos they'd all be wondering why they hadn't heard of the first 2 films.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
George Bush snr wasnt stupid,he was just a cold moody git who threw up on Japanese ambassadors

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Voroshilov said:
Talking of Americans and stupidity I like the story about the film "the Madness of King George III" , the title of which was changed so americans wouldn't get confused. apparently the III was dropped for the states cos they'd all be wondering why they hadn't heard of the first 2 films.

:lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Voroshilov said:

Post of the day ! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
My girlfriend fancies George Clooney:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here