Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arctic Monkeys to play at Old Trafford next year

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Get in, tickets go on sale 12.30pm tomorrow.

.....and it's the cricket ground they are playing, not the Theatre of Plasticfans

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
El Presidente said:
Get in, tickets go on sale 12.30pm tomorrow.

.....and it's the cricket ground they are playing, not the Theatre of Plasticfans

Plastic, what does that make the 1000 or so fans that have disappeared from Withdean?

at least their fans turn up week in week out! I dont understand all the Anyone but United drivel that is spouted so often on here!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Re: Re: Arctic Monkeys to play at Old Trafford next year

bhanutz said:
Plastic, what does that make the 1000 or so fans that have disappeared from Withdean?

at least their fans turn up week in week out! I dont understand all the Anyone but United drivel that is spouted so often on here!

Is that the fans that fly in from japan and elsewhere for a bit of tourist football :D

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
and your point is?

If you have ever lived or been to Manchester you will know that there is a very large following of United fans in Manchester.

Lets face it if the olld wives tale of they all support City is true, there cant be many football fans in Manchester.

If people want to go and see the biggest club in the world then so be it. Would you turn anyone from outside Sussex away from watching us?

EXACTLY!

It is all deep seated Jelousy and I cant understand it!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
bhanutz said:

It is all deep seated Jelousy and I cant understand it!

Couldn't agree more. Those who have a problem with MUFC are just bitter and twisted sheep who are as much bandwagon jumpers as the plastic Man Utd fans army they go on and on about. Man Utd are a successful club with their fair share of glory hunting fans. So what? Get over it.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Its not deep seated jealousy. Even Sir Alex has complained about the tourist fans. I personaly don't have anything against the team. Just can't stand those glory hunter fan types that wear their man utd shirts round tesco's

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
coventrygull said:
Its not deep seated jealousy. Even Sir Alex has complained about the tourist fans. I personaly don't have anything against the team. Just can't stand those glory hunter fan types that wear their man utd shirts round tesco's

why? maybe they go?

What about all the glory hunters that will go to West Ham but havent been to a game this season. I bet there will be a few of them.

When did Sir Alex moan? as if he is going to moan when OT is at capacity every home game!

Get over it!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
bhanutz said:
why? maybe they go?

What about all the glory hunters that will go to West Ham but havent been to a game this season. I bet there will be a few of them.

When did Sir Alex moan? as if he is going to moan when OT is at capacity every home game!

Get over it!

Look mate I don't lose any sleep over Man Utd. I do find it funny how its become fashionable to stick up for them :D

Sir Alex moaned as the atmosphere was lacking at old trafford. All those chants in Japanese :D

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
you talk a load of shit mate! It appears to me that you are a very bitter twisted man who lets kids wearing ManU shirts wind him up!

GET A LIFE!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I think we're all missing the point. Lancashire CCC have scheduled a pop concert on their ground in late July, when the weather is typically very nice indeed.

They could have held something not nearly as profitable, like a County Championship match.

If their whinging fans complain about the rain again next year, I'll remind them of this.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
bhanutz said:
you talk a load of shit mate! It appears to me that you are a very bitter twisted man who lets kids wearing ManU shirts wind him up!

GET A LIFE!

true I won't let my step grandson in the house if he is wearing his man utd top :D His mum should know better as she supports the Albion. Its a disgrace I tell you :D

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Arctic Monkey's - Most overated bag of shite I have heard since "The Birdie Song!"

:nono:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Northstander said:
Arctic Monkey's - Most overated bag of shite I have heard since "The Birdie Song!"

:nono:

:clap2: Absofuckinglutely, now lets back to discussing all the wankers on here with an irrational, childish, bitter hatred of Man U and their plastic fans.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bhanutz said:
and your point is?

If you have ever lived or been to Manchester

Lived here for 26 years, you can tell United fans by the pearly suits they wear and the jellied eel and sushi stalls that appear in town every two weeks.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
!!

please people ,lets not argue , it's very simple

Arctic Monkeys - CLASS!
Man United fans - WANKERS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here