Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'appy Christmas NSCers

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Mods and posters, i love you all.
Especially, Danny Seagull, Ninja Elephant, Easy10 etc for providing such quality entertainment.

Up the Albion- Let's hope for a good festive period, and our first season at Falmer in the Championship :falmer::albion:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Merry Xmas all. First game of the season for me since getting back from Aus on boxing day, plus I picked up a schweet pair of blue & white Adidas superstars today, so lets hope things pick up from here on in...

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
wasn't the solstice on the 21st?

Yes it was, but I'm not a christian and although i'm not averse to using the word, what I'm actually celebrating is the solstice.

Apparently, starting on the winter solstice the sun appears to stop moving south for 3 days, and then starts its journey back to the northern hemisphere on the 25th, hence the 25th December Jesus stuff.

Ever seen a movie called Zeitgeist? The section on religion is a real eye-opener.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Happy Christmas everyone and make it a good one.:wave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Happy xmas. Just off for a 14 hour shift. The Joys of working for the NHS :thumbsup:

Good luck with working CG and hope its a fairly quiet shift for you. I doubt if it will be though with all those family get togethers!!:lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No proper celebration here and no snow... as a bi-cultural family the festivities get moved to New Year but me, I'm celebrating Christmas today. Have a great one everyone!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Merry Xmas to Albion fans worldwide.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
happy christamas to all of you, but lests not forget the REAL meaning of today........

HAPPY BITHDAY BABY SANTA :xmas:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here