Apprentice final tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Wozza - the trouble is it's a bit like when I've saved a game on Sky+ and Mrs TRHK pops her head round the door and goes

"They lost 2-1".
I scowl and get a huff.
She says "I was only joking"
Me "but that's just not funny" long rant about philosophy of joke telling.
First goal goes in - doubt begin - was she joking.

Basically takes the edge off it even if it was a wind up. He did win. I don't know if you were winding us up or not - and it doesn't matter. The fact is it was worming its way in my head whilst the first two got knocked out and then when Srallan said "You're hired".

Like grit in the shoe - was just there and bugging me. It was an annoying and not funny wind up.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Wozza - the trouble is it's a bit like when I've saved a game on Sky+ and Mrs TRHK pops her head round the door and goes

"They lost 2-1".
I scowl and get a huff.

Basically takes the edge off it even if it was a wind up. He did win. I don't know if you were winding us up or not - and it doesn't matter. The fact is it was worming its way in my head whilst the first two got knocked out and then when Srallan said "You're hired".

Like grit in the shoe - was just there and bugging me. It was an annoying and not funny wind up.

It is annoying and really unfair.

You see the thread title 'apprentice final tonight' and go on to discuss who you want to win/think will win etc. You shouldn't then potentially have it spoilt for you. Even if Claire didn't turn out to be the winner, one way or another it does ruin it.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

"They lost 2-1".
I scowl and get a huff.

Hey, it's a big old world out there...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I understand Claire has been offered a job for £100K with Essex Council

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There was an interview with Lee on talksport earlier which was quite interesting. He said that he only found out that he had won on monday, but that the majority of the filming was done last autumn. In the meantime the candidates have been doing various jobs for Suralan, as they have done in between filming the tasks. I found that quite an interesting comment, as it means that Suralan must get other feedback on them which we don't get to hear about on TV.
Lee came across very well by the way, after having my doubts I think the correct decision was made

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He showed last week he's a liar, so I wonder if he really does support Spurs...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here